US$107
HolidayInn.com
US$62
Quality Inn(McKinney)
US$71
Best Western Plus Mckinney Inn & Suites(McKinney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$95
US$92
US$68
US$60
La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$84
La Quinta
The Grand Hotel(McKinney)
US$139
US$111
Priceline
All reviewsrecommend this hotelexercise roomroom was cleanstay there againgreat place to staydesk clerkshopping and restaurantscleaning staffwalking distanceeasy accessfreewayfuneralmattressmaintenance
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Very nice room.Spotless and clean.Easy checkin.It was close to shopping and restaurants.Good rate.Right on major freeway so easy on an off.Breakfast was available.There was a very nice pool available for swimming.Also there was an exercise room.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Scott S
ComfortSuitesMcKinne, Webmaster at Comfort Suites McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. It's our pleasure to provide you a great experience here in McKinney. Our goal is to offer every traveler an experience worth repeating. When you come to the area again, we hope to be your first choice and always prove to be the best choice. Nothing is more important to me and to my staff than complete satisfaction of every guest.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Easy to access and close to most of Mckinney. Rooms were very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended. Wifi was a little slow during peak times, ice machines didnt work on two floors but otherwise good.

Room Tip: King bed gives you a small sitting area.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Streetbu

Dear Guest,

Thanks for being among our many satisfied guests. So often, only those with an issue or complaint bother to comment, and your positive feedback means a lot to us. Our team reads all comments and we are all inspired by your positive, upbeat assessments of our hotel. I do apologize for the problems with the wifi and the ice machine, which aren’t usual or common. You can be sure we'll be here for you in the future with another great experience whenever you need us. Thanks again.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

My family and I travel from the end of Feb until the end of July for baseball and basketball. With two sons playing ball we often stay at two separate hotels in different cities. We always try to stay at a Comfort Suites just because they are usually clean and staff is friendly. On the rare occasion a tournament is cancelled, I have always been able to call the hotel directly and they were more than happy to cancel our reservation (even if was passed the cancellation deadline.) They usually say something like "Not a problem. Thank you for booking with us, and for being a choice privileges member." After talking to the front desk, the Choice Privilege reservation center, and then the customer relations department for over an hour and a half they could not cancel my reservation. I was told each hotel is independently owned and that it was up to the hotel general manager if he or she wanted to cancel our reservation and not charge my credit card. Two of the 10 families who had booked rooms at the McKinny-Allen Comfort Suites were able to get their reservation cancelled, but no one else. Hmmm??? I guess the manager cares more about the money for one night stay than ever having us stay there again when we are near that area playing ball. In fact, I have a 4 night stay at the Comfort Suites in Waco starting tomorrow night, but will probably cancel that reservation, and "choose" to stay at other hotels from now on. Travelers beware if your plans might change, or in my case, if the weather, which I have no control over changes...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Suzetta D

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to offer your comments. I’m sorry for this issue. I hope that it was satisfactorily resolved for you. Since the time of this comment, we’ve made many staffing and management changes and are now providing a consistently good experience to your guests. I hope you will try our hotel again and continue to stay at Comfort Suites whenever you’re traveling. Again, I offer my apologies.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

This was a spur of a moment trip but it was well worth it. The staff was exceptional. The room was really nice. I ask to be close to the elevator because of a bad knee and they were very accommodating.
Breakfast was good and the coffee was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Stacy N

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting about our hotel here in McKinney. Your kind words are much appreciated. I’m so pleased that you found us to be the right place to stay and that we met your needs. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving our guests, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Stayed a couple nights here and found the Hotel staff to be pleasant and rooms comfortable and clean, with plenty of hot water with good pressure.
Close to a assortment of restaurants like Olive Garden / Chili's / Applebee's and several pizza restaurants.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business