La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
US$104
Hampton.com
US$90
Comfort Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$77
ComfortSuites
US$59
Best Western Plus Mckinney Inn & Suites(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$111
Priceline
US$107
Hotelpower.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here August 22, 2017, we were traveling to Lackland, AFB. We had 2 rooms for my family and my sister's family. The hallway smelled like marijuana. The rooms were disgusting, there was fecal matter on our bathtub. There were pubic hairs on our sheets. My sister's room had blood on the wall and ceiling of the bathroom, and a large blood stain on the bed, which was not even made up correctly. When we went to speak to the manager about the condition of our rooms, he said that we did this to the rooms, even though we had only been checked in for about 15 minutes. In the morning my husband tried to speak to the manager and showed them pictures of the rooms and the blood stains, he said it was hair dye and that we did it. (none of us even have red hair). This hotel is unsanitary, and the people running it are rude. I will never stay again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KellyKG32
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Stayed in this motel the Sunday before Labor Day because the grandkids were tired and cranky and I thought staying and getting up for breakfast would be nice before the rest of the trip home. Big mistake. Check in was easy and headed for our room. When the elevator door opened, on the second floor, we were overwhelmed by the odor of Indian food and marijuana. There were boxes of leftover food in boxes littered around the elevator door and in the hall to our room. Once inside the room, I noticed the light didn't work in the bathroom but could see there were no towels or washcloths. I tried to call for towels but the phone was dead in the room, as were most of the other lights and the minifridge. I went downstairs and complained about the room but the clerk acted like she couldn't understand me, the same clerk that had checked me in. She did give me two towels for the four of us. The thin coverlets on the beds were unclean or stained and there was a public hair between the sheets so we slept on the top of the bed. I did call Motel 6, that same day, and reported this motel. I was surprised that, within a week, I received a check for the total amount I'd paid for the room. This could be a good, low priced establishment with a good cleaning and maintenance but I would give it a few months before staying there because this was my worst hotel experience.

Room Tip: Please beware.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We would like to make sure you spoke with our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to have a record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

A cheap place to stay with your pet that's easily accessible on I-75 in McKinney. The hotel is trying to battle bug problems as customers complain about bites. Toiletries are non-existent and hand towels are used instead of wash clothes. Ideal for construction workers that just needs a bed, but not family friendly. There's no pool or play area for children.

Room Tip: Third floor and corner rooms are best for being quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We were on the first floor and were woke up several times by people talking and doors slamming. The beds are awful! It served the purpose but not a great experience. The rooms are also very very small. Had a fridge but no microwave. The washing machine did not agitate either. Had to wash the clothes twice and do the agitating myself!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Dear Lwomack, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

This must be an older property, as the establishment is old and run down. It's rare that I have second thoughts about staying somewhere, but I definately did here. Room sparce. Comforter stained and looks dirty. Bathroom toilet is broken in several places. A/C worked. Parking limited. Within just a few blocks of dining and shopping venues. Super cheap. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank VanEsq12
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear VanEsq, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.