“Pretty Darn Good Burgers”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #82 of 329 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I always enjoy the burgers here and they are bountiful and filling. The breakfast on a bun is also a great way to start the day. I'm looking forward to the one opening up on Preston at 380, closer to my home. We'll frequent this joint for those burgers!

Reviewed September 8, 2017

We went to Whatabuger for a late Saturday night snack!

Om: Even though it’s been around forever in the south, Whataburger really is the best fast-food burger there is. I had a bacon cheese Whataburger, and yea, not only is it the biggest fast food burger that I’ve seen, but there is some legitimate taste to it! Fresh veggie toppings too. Fries were ok, although I really enjoyed the onion rings to the point that I ordered ANOTHER after I was done, loved how crunchy they were. I also had one of their cinnamon rolls, comparable to what you might see at a random donut shop. Overall, Whataburger is a great value that serves the best fast-food burger, with fast service to boot. We like this location too, so we’ll be back!

Nom: I grew up with Whataburger so I can tend to take them for granted. When it’s been a while and we go back I remember how fortunate I am to live in the South with the chain! I skipped the burger and had the crisy chicken sandwich. It was hot, juicy and crispy topped with cold lettuce and pickle. I passed on the rings or fries with the exception of a couple of onion rings Om shared with me! Delicious as well!! They are one of the best fast food burger places around. I’ll be back with my handsome love!!

Reviewed August 11, 2017

What a burger offers good food, clean restaurants, friendly employees and good prices. Make sure you try their Texas toast avocado bacon burger. Their Patty melt is always good and the chicken strip sandwich is also very good.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

All I really want is....ALL the items that were read back to me after I ordered them. It has not failed yet that I don't pull away from this particular Whataburger and be missing a sandwich or some fries, or some NAPKINS! I am in my car and I am eating IN MY CAR! But I digress...Whataburger is my favorite fast food at the moment because it is always fresher than most others...mainly because it takes them a dog's day to get food out. I love you WB!

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Their large burger is truly immense and the wait time at the window is usually brief and yet the food seems always to still be the right temperature when I get home. Much better choice than other fast food take out places.