“Good”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #104 of 343 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Food was great, service was great, place was very clean. Fast and hot food.
But some drama at the hostess desk as we were leaving as to who got the next customer. Not pretty ladies. Not pretty

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed March 15, 2018

We wnt to this location for the first time and will not be returning. The servers were complaining about it being busy and customers walking out. Instead of someone taking initiative and just saying hi to the guest who had been seated they just stood in the kitchen and argued over who should go over to the table.
The silverware was so filthy that I asked for plastic. If I had to guess I'd say the manager has no control.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

The IHOP at Hwy 380 and 75 in McKinney is filthy, contaminated food, poor service, very poor management, and a few extremely discourteous employees, including management. I personally saw the Operations Manager over the McKinney and Sherman restaurants, pick up a dish rag off the filthy floor and throw on top of clean dishes and food in the food service area! I complained numerous times and was evicted by management. He called 911 and barred me from returning. I have been eating at IHOPs for almost thirty years all over the country and this is the first one I found filthy and poorly managed. I warn you not to sacrifice your family's and friend's health! There is great IHOPs close by; Allen, Plano, Frisco, and Richardson. They are worth the drive. They are very clean and have great atmospheres! Be very choosy when eating out. Don't take any chances!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Arrived with large party around 9:30. Met by a congenial friendly hostess. She expedited our seating, and graciously, introduced us to our server. This facility hires professional, totally dedicated, employees! We enjoyed our meals, and honestly felt like we were family. Nicely done IHOP!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in town to attend our grandson's Veteran's parade. Afterwards we went to IHOP for breakfast. The waitress, Niru, was Amazing!!!! Food came out fast and was Delicious. My husband was given free red, white, and blue pancakes because he is a veteran. The reason I'm writing this service was primarily because of the service. Best we've ever had. Niru, you were wonderful! Thank you!

Date of visit: November 2017