Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$129
FindHotelUS$110
Agoda.comUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
HurbUS$129
All reviews front desk fourth floor parking lot check in was easy one night stay breakfast buffet bed was comfortable highway luggage gps fi hallway sheets
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2021

I stayed at the Sheraton McKinney (1/26) as a single. I am familiar with the property as I lived in McKinney for 15 years, just recently moving away. I was in town for the week handling personal matters. I choose this property because it was offering BONUS points on my Bonvoy account. The property is relatively new and I hosted a family wedding there 2 years ago. Walking up, the parking lot AND courtyard was littered with trash, as well as the outdoor tables with glasses and dishes, that were still there 3 hours later when I left for dinner. Check-in went smoothly. I inquired about restaurant and bar service, but was told that both were closed due to covid. (However, I might add that I stayed at 2 other hotels during the week, in McKinney, that both offered hot breakfast) However, I had called and checked the website and I knew that room service was offered, so no concern that I would have to leave the property, as a single woman. Unfortunately, I overheard the man at the desk advising another woman that there was no room service offered. I reconfirmed for myself and he did not seem concerned that I would have to leave the property for dinner, after I indicated the website is still showing room service during this time!
The room was fine. Clean and comfortable. The bathroom: no tubs, shower only. Little counter space as the basin is more like a piece of furniture. Nice, but not a lot of space. My makeup mirror did not work.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Dgarza
Kellea Collier, Other at Sheraton McKinney Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2021

Dgarza

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your recent stay. While I am delighted to hear that your room was clean and comfortable, I am so sorry that we were unable to exceed your expectations. I will address the outdoor cleanliness with our team and ensure that this is remedied, thank you for sharing. Please know that we are just as disappointed in our restaurant and in-room dining services not being open to guests as you are and we are eagerly anticipating the ability to reopen these services as our business improves.

We hope that you will offer us another opportunity to have you as our guest and in the case that our restaurant remains close during this time, we can offer you some recommendations on local restaurants that offer delivery services in the area.

Warmest Regards,
Kellea

Reviewed November 19, 2020 via mobile

In a time when the overall hospitality industry is hurting it is very sad to see such poor service. I contacted this property for banquet space and Matty on the sales team was far from helpful. I had to follow-up a few times after being given the wrong information.
As part of the events industry and having stayed at this property in the past, I expected at the least responsiveness.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kellea Collier, Other at Sheraton McKinney Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2020

Thank you for your review! I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive the level of service you should expect from us. This is definitely not normal feedback that we receive about Matty as she is our Senior Sales Manager, however we would love the opportunity to make this right for you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Reviewed October 21, 2020

Absolutely awful front desk staff member named Mary. She was rude and refused to do her job. Wouldn’t check me in since I booked through Priceline despite me having a prepaid reservation. Rather than asking to see my confirmation email or a receipt so she could check me in she told I had to rebook through her. Lazy and incompetent.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kmc0312
Kellea Collier, Other at Sheraton McKinney Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2020

Kmc0312

I am so sorry to hear this! I would love to speak to you directly in regards to this. Please reach out at your convenience.

Thanks
Kellea Collier

Reviewed August 9, 2020

Very clean and super nice staff. Swimming pool was clean and the kids had a blast. My daughter booked the handicap room for my husband (paraplegic) but he got to hot during the tournament and had to go home. We enjoyed the extra room and if he would have stayed it would have been great for his wheelchair.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2020

The hotel is very visible from the highway but a little hard to get to due to the multiple (and confusing) ramps that fork and intersect nearby. I read about this difficulty from another reviewer and so was prepared for it and made sure we listened to and followed our GPS closely. The parking lot for guests was a little bit of a walk to the main entrance of the hotel, but not too bad if you don't have a lot of luggage. The hotel just recently reopened since the quarantine so there were not very many people around and check-in was easy, thanks to a very friendly staff member.

The hallways were quiet and our room was very spacious and well-appointed. Bathroom was roomy and clean; bed was comfortable. Plenty of desk space with nice chairs that were very handy for a Zoom meeting we attended while at the hotel (thanks to free wi-fi, too!). It took some time to get hot water in the shower and had to call the front desk about it. Am not sure if someone worked on it after the call or if the shower just needed 10+ minutes to get hot but it was fine in the end. Despite its proximity to the highway, we never heard any road noise. Overall, I would not hesitate to try this hotel again if our travels take us back to McKinney.

Date of stay: May 2020