Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$109
Expedia.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
eDreamsUS$96
HurbUS$109
All reviews great stay the hotel staff was friendly catherine stove housekeeping dogs
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2020 via mobile

A/C went out in mid August. Got a room for my girlfriend and our dogs (2 labs) . There was some miscommunication on the phone regarding pricing for the dogs, and we were quoted lower than the actual price. Honestly, the normal price was still very good, so I wasn’t too bummed, but still. Anyhow, upon arrival Brian told me he was gonna honor the price quoted. I didn’t expect that, but it left such an impression!! Great stay. I left some stuff behind, and they found it . Had it at the front when I came back to get it. Highly recommend! And thanks

Joe S.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 27, 2020 via mobile

Stayed one night -
The toilet kept on running water - tried fixing myself no luck, front desk could not help either - said the room has not been used for few days so water must have been running since then but cannot fix it - so how do I use and flush toilet - sorry cannot help you
Next - sofa bed - no sheets or blankets - sorry we are out of blankets and sheets - cannot help you
I have gold status minimum every year with both Marriott and Hilton , so frequent traveler but this was poorest experience I had in many years.
Avoid the place

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed June 24, 2020

The front desk staff, especially Catherine, were all friendly professional and helpful. Housekeeping was good too! I’ll come back. The hotel was clean new. The hotel was clean and new, comfortable. while not luxurious, it was very comfortable and the staff was great.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2020 via mobile

The hotel staff was friendly and welcoming. The hotel was clean. The bed was comfortable. Markeye checked us in, and was very helpful. Catherine checked us out, and was very pleasant. We were very pleased with our stay.

During Covid, I do wish the employees would wear masks to protect themselves, since they are working up front and with so many travelers. But, it did not appear to be a requirement for any of the hotel staff to wear face masks. I pray their health remains good, despite the lack of masks during this pandemic.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Loved it here. 2 bedroom was AWESOME! And the breakfast was a lifesaver. Definitely recommend TownePlace for family stay. There is a stove for a home feel. Clean coin laundry room. And, nice gym room, too.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear selenajac,

Thank you for making the TownePlace Suites Dallas McKinney your home away from home. It is wonderful to read that we were able to provide you an outstanding stay with our comfortable accommodations and excellent amenities. Thank you again for recommending us, and we look forward to serving you soon.

Best Regards