Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$109
FindHotelUS$96
PricelineUS$96
Expedia.comUS$96
HurbUS$109
All reviews great stay the hotel staff was friendly catherine stove housekeeping dogs
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2021

Marriott classifies this hotel as a Category 3 - it isn't even a category zero. The bathtub had mold in the drain, the carpets were filthy, stained, torn and not vacuumed. There was an incessant beeping in the hallway. We left and went to a Hilton property.

The staff were friendly but this hotel needs an overhaul. Don't stay here.

Room tip: Don't stay at this hotel
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2020 via mobile

A/C went out in mid August. Got a room for my girlfriend and our dogs (2 labs) . There was some miscommunication on the phone regarding pricing for the dogs, and we were quoted lower than the actual price. Honestly, the normal price was still very good, so I wasn’t too bummed, but still. Anyhow, upon arrival Brian told me he was gonna honor the price quoted. I didn’t expect that, but it left such an impression!! Great stay. I left some stuff behind, and they found it . Had it at the front when I came back to get it. Highly recommend! And thanks

Joe S.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2020 via mobile

Stayed one night -
The toilet kept on running water - tried fixing myself no luck, front desk could not help either - said the room has not been used for few days so water must have been running since then but cannot fix it - so how do I use and flush toilet - sorry cannot help you
Next - sofa bed - no sheets or blankets - sorry we are out of blankets and sheets - cannot help you
I have gold status minimum every year with both Marriott and Hilton , so frequent traveler but this was poorest experience I had in many years.
Avoid the place

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2020

The front desk staff, especially Catherine, were all friendly professional and helpful. Housekeeping was good too! I’ll come back. The hotel was clean new. The hotel was clean and new, comfortable. while not luxurious, it was very comfortable and the staff was great.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2020 via mobile

The hotel staff was friendly and welcoming. The hotel was clean. The bed was comfortable. Markeye checked us in, and was very helpful. Catherine checked us out, and was very pleasant. We were very pleased with our stay.

During Covid, I do wish the employees would wear masks to protect themselves, since they are working up front and with so many travelers. But, it did not appear to be a requirement for any of the hotel staff to wear face masks. I pray their health remains good, despite the lack of masks during this pandemic.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple