“Brilliant Brilliant”
Review of Del Sur Grill

Del Sur Grill
Ranked #67 of 329 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Had a few chores to do and decided to try something while we we out from a Yelp 10 best list. Yeah, yeah. Came across Del Sur and was up for adventure. This place is like a food stand inside a gas station. Order at the counter and wait at the stainless steel topped table. We were there for lunch and ordered 3 soft tacos each. They were delicious. Most are $2 each. I think I had one called the Del Sur - had grilled jalapenos and other tasty bites. They also do breakfast but I think that stops at 11am. For dessert, have a strawberry ice cream popsicle from the gas station. Overall, a great lunch time treat!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

This place is tucked away in a Shell gas station but don’t let that full you. Once you see the line when entering you will soon find out. Real Mexican street tacos and burritos. Their breakfast tacos are very good . Don’t forget the homemade salsa options. They are all great and distinct.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

If you're visiting the great state of Texas and fancy some authentic Mexican food, then this is the place you need to go. Located inside a gas station, the staff are great folks from Michoacan and they cook up a smorgasbord of Mexican feasts such as menudo (on weekends) and a myriad of tacos. I highly suggest El Maximo, or if it's breakfast time, the Del Norte. They also have quesadillas and tortas. Aside from that, the gas station has all your beverage needs taken care of. They take credit cards, and there is room to eat there or take out.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon... best tacos I've had in DFW. The stand is located in a shell station in McKinney. The lady who works the counter is always nice. simple and plain. Love the chicken with cilantro and onions. Food is fresh and comes to you quickly!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I've seen that there was food inside this Shell station before, but I never went in to try it out until I saw other reviews here on Trip Advisor. It turns out that I had definitely been missing out for far too long.

I ordered the quesadilla w/ carnitas, and my wife ordered a couple tacos. ¡Muy delicioso!

They have a small seating area inside, so you can eat there if you want. There's a giant bowl of salsa, and also bottles of other toppings/sauces.

We decided to have the full experience of eating in a gas station rather than doing take-out. It was great, and I would do it again.

1  Thank Rob B