“Classy and tasty !”
Review of Blends

Blends
Ranked #5 of 294 Restaurants in Glyfada
Price range: US$35 - US$69
Description: Blends, is an All Day Bar Restaurant, at the center of Glyfada that combines urban aesthetics with natural elements, contemporary interior design with art. Blends your senses and take unique entertainment experiences. Blend’s visitors can enjoy multiple choices at all times of the day such as coffee, snack, signature cocktails, food and wine, tapas dishes, depending on his mood.
Reviewed September 9, 2018

We visited "Blends" with my wife for the first time for dinner and we had a great time.It is worth mentioning that "Blends" is a bar/restaurant with a very nice architecture and an interior combined with the exterior of the place, providing a very elegant, classy and warm atmosphere.

Starting off, the welcoming was warm and they made sure to guide us all around the restaurant so that we could choose the table we liked the most. After sitting down, the secondary waiter was quick to serve us out with smooth and professional moves, welcoming us as well. The main waiter then proceeded to presenting the menu to us, which had a small but great variety of tastes and dishes.

We had the "Pork Fillet with Baby potatoes and mushroom sauce" which tasted literally delicious and had a great dish presentation as well and also the Parmesan Risotto which was a simple yet high quality and tasty dish. The service was professional and smooth throughout, as they provided us with a great dining experience and the food was also served very fast. I liked the fact that the main waiter offered to spice up my Risotto with some pepper, adding it himself smoothly to my dish.

All in all, we had a great, classy and tasty dinner which was very much worth it and I would definitely recommend it without second thoughts.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

In my recent visit to Blends I found the food quality and taste great while also getting a general idea of the catalog. I ordered both seafood and meat a variety of starters and three desserts, all of which where great. Also loved how the service was very assistive and quick to help, while our water glasses never remained empty and everytime a dish was, the next would come.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

new spot in glyfada for all day long, it is the only spot having parking! located in the heart of glyfada for breakfast, coffees, beverages, lunch, dinner and drinks in a cosy environment.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

The asset of this place is surely its staff. I was particularly impressed by the level of professionalism of its Sommelier, Alexandros. Not so impressed by the food, however. It can definitely be improved.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

All I can say is at the end of the evening folks were dancing on the tables. The food came out family style in large quantities, all typical Greek fare with tatziki, souvalaki, pita, grilled fish, lamb and on and on. Everything was delicious! Modern elegant atmosphere right on the beach.