“My favorite sea food restaurant”
Review of Ocean Basket - CLOSED

Ocean Basket
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Seafood at everyday great value has been our specialty, our passion and our game. Every single day since 1995. Enjoy!
Reviewed January 14, 2017

Ten days in Athens three times i have been there, one of my favorite places for dinner. Especially with the good weather you can enjoy your food outside in a nice atmosphere. Cant wait the time to return there.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

I'm so sad the restaurant in Glyfada has been closed! Please re-open! The food and service is so good. This is one of my favourite restaurants in Athens.

1  Thank IreneZee
Reviewed November 15, 2016

It is famous for the sushi which I have not tried, but the fish plates are big and well cooked. I recommend the plates with shrimps, calamari and mussels.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Part of the South African chain of restaurant specialising in Sea Food situated in Glyfada, southern suburb of Athens. Excellent see food platter & South African wines at a reasonable price. The service is very friendly & efficient, we enjoy eating al fresco in the garden

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

There is not much of a fresh fish.
It's very touristic. Not recomande. Among others, we had some fried calamari- very oily.