“First time there, worst impression. ”
Review of Kastelorizo

Kastelorizo
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Varkiza
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Been there today. The place was full of people, after 15-20 minutes waiting and after we called the manager cause the girl who was responsible forgot us we found a table. After 20-25 minutes waiting we had no water on table no plates no cutlery and of course no one came to order. We (and a family next to us) left from this place. As i said, the worst impression.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I have been to kastelorizo restaurant several times. I usually order the set menu of 16€ per person. I believe it is an excellent choice and a value for money. The food is perfect and I always getting satisfied ! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Vloutis G
Reviewed 25 December 2016

I had a reservation for Christmas Eve. They cancelled it some hours before I was supposed to visit the place, because they said that the whole restaurant was booked from some other customer. Besides ruining my Christmas Eve plans this is totally unprofessional behavior.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

The location is ideal right on the small fishing harbor of Varkiza and the restaurant itself is tastefully decorated.
The location gives you the feeling that you are in an island or definitely somewhere far away from Athens!
Service was polite, fast and efficient. The food was overall very good and the prices quite reasonable!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Lovely place with very fresh seafood and salads. Very high quality space with relaxing music and very kind staff. I recommend it defenately to anyone who wants the full seafood experience in Athens!