“Better and better through the years”
Review of Garbi Restaurant

Garbi Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Vouliagmeni
Price range: US$9 - US$58
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Garbi Restaurant, established since 1924 is legendary for its fresh fish and raw materials, its splendid location on the seaside of the Athenia Riviera and the friendly staff. Garbi family, now in its 3rd generation have achieved to distinguish among the other fish taverns by giving a modern twist to its traditional cuisine and a unique interior design echoing the magnifiscent surrounding seascape.
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

It is one of the places I remember going with my family as a child when we wanted to be close to the sea.it is so nice visiting this place after years.it has a very good quality of fish food reasonable prices and of course all these beside the sea.

2  Thank Mary V

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here a couple of nights and the food was always good. Service was good as well. But the view at sunset over the ocean was magical!

1  Thank Hasweden
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We were recommended to Garbi for dinner by our hotel and we're given a great table next to the open end of the restaurant. The view was excellent of the shoreline and ocean. We ordered the stuffed grape leaves and the sea bass for appetizers and both were excellent. The entries, a salmon pasta and cray fish rosoto, were quite tasty and very filling. Service was very good. Price is quite reasonable. The taste of the food and it's overall value are quite good.

1  Thank nlion74
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I found out about Garbi on Trip Advisor and it was even better then I had expected. The quality of the food, the service, view were all top notch. I had the stuffed grape leaves which are on my top 5 list now and my mother the fish croquettes that were out of this world.
The main course was lamb and sea bass filet which were also incredible.
What more can I say - ITS A MUST

1  Thank thehubb
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We found plenty to eat on the menu. We did it Greek style, ordered multiple dishes. Everything was fresh and delicious. Right by the hotel so it was very handy.

1  Thank Matt S