“One of the best Greek places in the province”
Review of Taverna Gorgona

Taverna Gorgona
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Ladner
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the hospitality, the sights, the sounds, the food & drink specialties of Greece. A Mediterranean Escape in the Heart of Ladner.
Reviewed February 28, 2018

I knew about this place by reputation even before I moved out to the area. I know people who live downtown and drive to Gorgona for their Greek food fix. The quality is high and the wine list is excellent.

1  Thank JKL1104

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Blown away of the quality of our meals. We had the calamari dinner and the roasted lamb. It was a little more expensive but I am willing to pay that for the quality I received. If I am getting picky, it would be asking for a little less seasoning on the calamari and the potato wasn’t cooked the best, tasted not as fresh. Otherwise, close to perfection!

Reviewed February 15, 2018

My husband and I were in last night for dinner. The food was excellent and the service was amazing. We want to make special mention of Toni who served us last night. She is very caring and has an excellent manner with her customers. Thank you so much for making our evening special!

Reviewed January 24, 2018

The menu is excellent, you will find something to your liking every time.
Service is excellent and the food is piping hot.
Great for every occasion.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Absolutely love this little local restaurant and have spent many special occasions here.
It has a lovely ambience, excellent food and wonderful staff . On many occasions they have had live music ( always good ) and the last time we visited on my birthday I was treated to a song just for me by the guitarist who was playing that night
Next special occasion we will definitely be returning
Although it doesn't have its own parking it is very easy to get a spot on the road most days and evenings except market days at lunchtime, however being a small village it's never too far to walk