Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Crystal & Fantasy Caves
from US$100.00
More Info
from US$159.00
More Info
2,007 results
All reviews tour guide natural beauty swizzle inn floating bridge ron stalactites bermuda admission hamilton
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2019

The Crystal caves are amazing! It is a really fun trip with kids and family. The tour guides do a great job. Will be sure to go back again.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Meredith L
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Crystal Cave was Amazing as well as everything else in Bermuda. Groto Bay Beach resort has their own cave but Crystal Cave was larger and had an breath taking scenery. I would advise anyone to go and visit. I would definitely visit Crystal cave again. The walk from the entrance to the cave was a long walk but it was worth it.

3  Thank DianneDurant
Reviewed August 4, 2019

Took a Norwegian Cruise shore excursion. Got to see the Crystal Caves...very interesting. Our cave tour guide was informative and friendly. The caves and their crystals were an awesome sight. Lots of steps to climb....not for those that have trouble climbing stairs. After the caves we took a 10 minute drive to Clearwater Beach adjacent to Cooper National Park. Many beautiful secluded beach inlets to explore. Mother Nature was sure generous creating this area. Breathtaking beaches. Tour took 6.5 hours and well worth it!

2  Thank Lillian M
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Something to see! Such a natural wonder. You can see straight down to the bottom in 50 feet of water like it’s not even there. And the formations are amazing. Be wary of lots of stairs and steep ramps to get in or out.

Reviewed July 30, 2019

My husband wasn’t really interested in doing this but I coaxed him into it and we had a fun time visiting the Crystal cave. I thought that our tour guide did an excellent job of keeping the tour moving along and sharing fun bits of trivia/information. While I wouldn’t go again I’m glad that we did take the time to do this during our week stay in Bermuda. If I only had a day or two I’m not sure it would be at the top of my list but if you’re there for any length of time or if you were there with family it’s fun!