All reviews ma joly pool suite junior suite boutique hotel private beach separate rain shower small resort a la carte breakfast complimentary mini bar close to the airport dining table gorgeous hotel big bath beach location restaurant serves perfect place to stay hustle and bustle
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a week with friends to celebrate his 50th Birthday. Wow!!! We had the best time!!
We come to Bali very often and are not easily impressed but this hotel ticked all our boxes.
Quaint Balinese style luxury rooms. Big, beautiful, comfortable. Staff very helpful. Gardens beautiful. Small welcoming environment.
My husband surfs and had an amazing surfing experience every single day right out the front.
Ma Joly Restaurant hosted a gathering of family and friends in the sand garden on the beachfront. This evening was beyond expectation and was very easy to organise from home via email.
If you like small Balinese style hotels, luxury, beachfront, adult style. You can’t beat the Sandi Phala

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trail711855
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights as the last stop of the trip, the room is good, comfortable bed, the pillows a bit hard, old linens and towels, bathroom need massive refurbishment. There is only one electric socket in the room, which mean need to charged my devices one after the other; the safe deposit box is like a guest house style’s safety box is not user friendly at all.
Hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating.
Ma Joly Restaurant - the wait staff need a refreshing, they are all looking tired and so unfriendly; doesn’t know how to smile or they are having problem with their teeth’s
The Ma Joly - Chef and Manager, need to discuss and think about the breakfast menu; have asked for a plate of watermelon (from “Indonesian set”) as they have set menu of 4 choices; have been informed that if I take slice of watermelon, then I have to pay for the eggs order, unless I ordered fried rice, or fried noodle or rice porridge;
The whole thoughts is not make any sense.. there are lots of good restaurants and hotels these days, if you keep doing this silly business, good luck!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Balihgh
Reviewed July 21, 2018

We love the Sandi Phala, and have stayed here many times before. My wife and I got married here this past July, and booked out the boutique hotel with just our family. The staff here are OUTSTANDING. The rooms are beautiful. The beach location is quiet and very close to the airport. A special note to Liana - our wedding coordinator, and all the staff. She was a superstar.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank H333NImarkm
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights love the place. It’s calm quite clean green and well maintained. Staff is very polite and their rooms are worth the price you pay. I would suggest all this place as it is on the beach and has good view and also has a bar to have a great sunset view or to enjoy. What I liked best about this hotel is that they don’t play loud music to attract outside customers to have dinner or lunch all other hotels even big ones like discovery do that loud music nonsense to attract other tourist. I love the calmness and quietness of the place. They also have a good size swimming pool and don’t have many rooms so the pool also does not get crowded. I would suggest all this place to try and stay

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank NeerajM873
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I came for my sister's wedding, and we rented out all the rooms for the weekend. Staff were all amazing and helpful. Rooms clean and very comfortable. The hotel has one of the best beach fronts nearby, in my opinion, and it stays nicely quiet for the most part unlike further up the shore. Food was all delicious. All in all, a perfect place to stay if you have the chance.

1  Thank Brenna M