1,047 results
All reviews international terminal rooftop bar direct access the executive lounge late flight ngurah rai airport between flights rooms are modern convenient location flight home breakfast was included connecting flight transit stay check in was quick checking in following morning short stay
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We spent two night at this hotel before we returned Sydney, it was the end of our honeymoon trip. The whole experience we would give average because there were several disappointment in the beginning.

Long story short, they were was about security, guest services and their internal communications. These were reported the to the management via email with feedback. Yet the first response from the manager was formal,rigid plus errors.

However, the Customer Experience Officer Vivi turned over the situation, she showed us her care and she naturally made us finally feel comfortable & inclusive.

Because of her, we decided to spend more time in the hotel and used their other services n facilities, like The Rooftop Bar, Dinner and the Spa. Seriously we couldn’t wait to leave before we met her.

If you asked me why I would return, three reasons:

1. Vivi, the Customer Experience Office, we like this girl, Accor should keep her, she is calm, understanding and professional, well done Vivi

2. Super close to the airport. Good to stay a night before flying, so convenient.

3. The Spa was great with relaxing environment, prices are reasonable

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
NovotelBaliAirport, Manajer at Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Bonny N,

Warm Greetings from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We are pleased to hear you were able to take full advantage of the hotel facilities we have offered. We are most grateful for those compliments. At Novotel, we always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and craft an experience for all of them and learning that it was the case for you is truly rewarding.

Whilst, I am glad reading your review regret to learn that your experience was not meet your expectation. I've shared your feedback to department concerned to ensure it will not happen in the future

Thank you again for sharing this precious review with the other travelers and I am looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a 1 night stopover, and could not have chosen a better hotel for our connecting flight. It is literally only a 5 min walk from the international arrival, and is all undercover, so you won’t get wet, even if it’s raining. Check in at 2.00 am was very welcoming from the staff and super fast. Breakfast had a great array of food to please all palettes. The only thing that missing was real bacon. Beds and pillows were extremely comfy, room was modern in decor and very clean. No noise was heard from inside the room from the corridor and surrounding rooms. Beautiful clean pool, with plenty of sunlight.Would definitely recommend this hotel. Good value for money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

DearGlenandTony,

Warmest Greeting from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport,

Thank you for choosing us for your stay and sharing your experience with us. It’s a pleasure to read your review on our tripadvisor page. We are delighted to learn how much you enjoyed the convenient location at the airport, our room, our pool and hospitality of our staff. As for your feedback regarding the bacon, I will share your comments with our team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Once again thank you, we certainly look forward to the pleasure of having you as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Had to stay overnight when my Malindo flight in was delayed 7 hours, and I had missed my connecting.

The location is perfect, just about in between the international and domestic terminals, with good pathways and adequate signage. I was dead tired and stressed out, so the friendly check in was appreciated. Finding the room was a little more confusing but I was glad it was modern, new and clean. My view was the back of the airport but who's staying.....

I would have given this a 4 star, but was let down by the breakfast. I have had decent food in other Novotels, but in trying to serve both local and internal crusine, the hotel sort of failed pretty badly. I would suggest going out to the restaurants in the airports, but my local dinner there was also poor by Indonesian standards - the Burger King would have been the best choice.

Still the location suited my purpose but I suspect it may be a bit difficult as a tourist if you had to fight the local traffic in and out of the airport every day.

Room Tip: There are rooms surrounding the pool and it looked nice
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Seow Loong F,

Warmest Greeting from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your recent visit to our hotel and for taking your valuable time to share about your experience with us. I am pleased to know that you loved the service extended to you by our staff, our room, our pool and our convenient location at the airport. As for your feedback, I've shared to department concern for our improvement.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Stayed here both after a late night arrival and before an early departure.

The room was modern, clean and well equipped, as one can expect from a Novotel. There is a largish (for an airport hotel) pool and a nice rooftop bar with runway views.

Breakfast had lots of variety, but the quality was a bit so-so.

All in all, the hotel is perfect for staying a night and not stressing about getting stuck in Bali traffic; just a short walk away from both domestic and international terminals.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear kyyhky,

Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful review following your recent stay at Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport,
We are delighted to know that the convenient location of our hotel at the airport, room, pool, rooftop bar and our services were up to your expectations. Once again thank you and we hope we may have another opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel whenever your travel plans allow.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

When you arrive at DPS at 1 AM, it's an awesome pleasure to have a nice hotel in the terminal. That's right, folks. No shuttle needed, just two feet. All the comforts and quality you'd expect from a Novotel. In other words, very nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank formershrink

Dear formershrink,

We are delighted to know that the convenient location of our hotel at the airport, facilities and our services were up to your expectations. Once again thank you and we hope we may have another opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel whenever your travel plans allow.

Yours sincerely,