1,088 results
All reviews international terminal rooftop bar direct access premier lounge late flight ngurah rai airport between flights short walk convenient location transit stay short stay flight home nice pool area checking in breakfast was included stayed one night room service
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

I read somewhere that this was attached to the airport so i booked my last night here best idea hands down.
I could relax right up until i needed to go to the gate what a great way to end a holiday.
Granted i didnt actually get to sleep in the bed. But definitely a great idea will be booking my first and last night here next time.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Cindy M
NovotelBaliAirport, Manajer at Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Dear Cindy M,

Warm greeting from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport

It was an absolute delight to have been at your service and I am glad to know that you had an overall pleasant experience with us. Guest satisfaction is a top priority for us and hence we’re pleased to know that convenient location at the airport satisfy you

Reviewed October 16, 2018

This hotel could certainly do with some improving. Firstly signage around the airport (which I appreciate is out of the hotels hands) makes it very hard for drivers to locate the hotel. My driver has driven me to the hotel on numerous occasions and still struggles to find the correct entrance. On arrival there is often no one in attendance which means if you are travelling alone or with children, that you need to navigate the escalator with all your bags. We arrived and there was a security guard in attendance this time however he was not overly helpful. Despite security normally scanning bags on entry to the hotel, we were told to proceed to check in without scanning. As this is a hotel that is connected to a major international terminal, I would have thought scanning would have been essential. Check in was incredibly slow, room was very nice with comfortable bedding and everything required for a short stay. Once again, service is impossible to get beside the pool despite the hotel now providing buzzers next to the sunbeds. This does impact on revenue and I find it difficult to understand why this issue continues. Some of the sunbeds were broken and this had not been addressed by staff. Certainly some room for improvement, however this hotel remains a handy place to stay prior to a late night flight.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank thredbear56

Dear Karen G,

Warm greeting from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest during your recent visit to Bali. I am very much concerned to know that your stay with us was not as per your expectation. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Please allow me to offer my thanks for reaching out to us, and for providing us this valuable review. Your feedback details has been duly shared and discussed with the department managers for their immediate review to seek for improvement.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

I suppose it is one of those small details you completely either ignored or wasn't communicated effectively by the web site.
I suspect the later, I arrived late at night at check in and was asked for the credit card I had booked online with, of course I didn't bring this card as I won't be needing this card I only used it as it was the only card the website would accept.
Despite having prepaid the staff stood by Company policy and suggested a refund on the Card and asked I pay again with another card this was going to be difficult.
The cards didn't work at the terminal.and they suggested I go and get cash out.

Well I stood by my company policy of I've paid and I am not paying again,
Through persistence a solution was found by management and the girls behind the counter.
Lucky I had the banks app on my phone and was able to show the transaction.
Still the two ladies behind the desk were polite and soldiered on for the solution I can't fault them.
Finally to my room then down for a quick bite, spring rolls very tasty and a couple of Bintangs.
Room was quite and comfortable, shower hot and strong.
Breakfast was great kept to the local offerings which we're very tasty.
Coffee was good as well.
Now out the door 200m to the domestic terminal and I am on my way.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank clubhead58

Dear clubhead58,

Greetings from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport

Welcome back, it was our pleasure to have you as our guest during your recent visit to Bali.
Thank you for your valuable compliments, I am glad to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast service, our room and we were of great service to you in enjoying your stay with us in particular. The team at Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport joins me in thanking you for recognizing our efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable hotel experience with us in the not too distant future.

Warm regards

Reviewed October 15, 2018

This hotel is very conveniently located near the airport. The breakfast buffet was very good and the staff were really nice and friendly. The only downside for me was the fact that my flight was at 00:05 past midnight- even though I paid for late checkout which was at 6pm I didn’t need to check in for my flight till about 9pm which left me with 3 hours to spare. I did ask if I could have a few more hours in terms of checkout but was told no ( i would have been willing to pay for this). The only option I was given was to pay for an extra night but i was not willing to do this for just 3 hours.Although I was allowed to use the other facilities I would have preferred to be able to use a room for a few extra hours.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank magsand

Dear magsand,

Warm greeting from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport

It was an absolute delight to have been at your service and I am glad to know that you had an overall pleasant experience with us. Guest satisfaction is a top priority for us and hence we’re pleased to know that you enjoyed our excellent breakfast, helpful staff and our convenient location at the airport.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Friends suggested this as a good place to stay instead of paying full price for a hotel elsewhere on Bali when arriving in the early hours.
Having stayed in airport hotels in other cities this place came as a fantastic surprise.
Rooms are everything you need for a short stay and ours was immaculately clean and tidy.
We checked in at 2am and were given an extension to 1pm the next day for check out.
Staff were super efficient and friendly even at that time of day. The staff at check out next morning were just a good.
I guess the biggest surprise was the breakfast which was included in the price. We had heard it was good but exceeded expectations by a long way
There was a huge range of food from a good selection of cuisines. European, various Asian styles, fresh fruit, bakery selections and probably the best coffee I have ever had in Bali (even though it came via a self serve machine).
Most of the Indonesian dishes came with freshly made Sambals and there was even a selection of 3 different styles of Jamu. All of which were spectacular.
To be honest I would have been happy to pay what we did for the accommodation and breakfast for just the breakfast alone.
We will definitely be back next Bali visit and thoroughly recommend this place.
The pool looked great and the gardens were beautiful and in true Bali style immaculately groomed.

One word of caution is that there is some construction work at the airport at the moment and access to the Hotel is not as easy as it usually is. The Taxi Hawkers will tell you it is a $10 ride, not so, go out of the main airport entrance and turn left towards the domestic terminal and is signposted from there

Thanks for a great stay and I hope to see you again soon

Room tip: Book on line and DO NOT miss the breakfast
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank PortDouglasHugo

Dear PortDouglasHugo,

Warm greeting from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport

Guest satisfaction is a top priority for us and hence we’re pleased to know that service,breakfast set-up, location and fit of the room was well-liked by you. Your comments have been shared with them and I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and products.