“Decent service.”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Merkel
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Food was good. Bathrooms clean.
The staff was ok, not rude, not too freindly / cheerful. A previous reviewer comments on this as well. While my experience wasn't as bad as his, I see where he is coming from.
The owner of this franchise may want to impart the lesson to his/her employees that customer service is what makes breaks a business.
Overall a decent experience, I would visit again.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at literally hundreds of Subway shops. I've never been treated as poorly as I was today. These people genuinely did not like their jobs, and the customers had to pay the consequences. Very rude service, complaining to me and the other 3 customers about how busy they were and how much it "sucks". I'll bypass this restaurant while working in Merkel from now on. Would hate to disrupt their day next time.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!