All reviewscelebration stationfront deskmini golflots of restaurantsgreat hotelright next doorsafe locationevery stepparking lotroom was cleanred lobsterspecial thankswithin walking distancebusiness tripnext morningking suitecomfortable stay
Reviewed May 17, 2017

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn will visiting family in the area and found it to be a nice location. The hotel is in the middle of our large group of restaurants, most of them the usual chains. They are right next to Posada's Cafe which has good food. On the other side of the hotel is Celebration Station. This is a great recreational site for those with children. They have two mini golf courses, paddle boats, go karts, and lots of indoor games and a snack bar with pizza. Shops are also nearby. We found the beds comfortable and the hotel very clean. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. I plan to stay there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Standard Fairfield hotel amenities. The front desk lady was extremely friendly when we checked in. My only complaints were the craziness at the pool with so many families with young kids and the elevator was soooo slow too!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2017

I travel often to Mesquite - Texas to visit one of our company facilities and have been staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Mesquite. The rooms and breakfast area have been nicely remodeled, the hotel is close to many restaurants and mall. The staff is friendly, they make me feel at home with friends. There is a lady by the name of Salvation, she is sweet, caring, always smiling and eager to help, she makes my stay extra special and I am very appreciative of her attention. Thanks to the staff for making me feel at home especially this week when I was not well and a extra special thanks to Salvation for looking after me.

Room Tip: Walaking distance to many restaurants
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2017

I am a "Platinum Elite Lifetime" member with Marriott. That is the top 1% of Marriott members. I stay at a lot of Marriott's. About 198 a year. So I would say that I can give a very honest review. this Fairfield was very attentive to my request. Extra towels and extra feather pillows were already in the room when I arrived.Everything else that you would want in service from a hotel like Fairfield was "over the top" at this hotel. from check-in to check-out it was some of the best service I have had from Fairfield in awhile. Not that Fairfield doesn't give good service, they all do....but this location was over the top GREAT!! actually, I have stayed at the Courtyard a few blocks away many times, and from now on, I will stay at this Fairfield

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was being renovated when we visited this month and it was not much of a distraction. Our room had a strong odor when we walked in but I think it may have been fresh paint.

The chair in the room was rather small so when sitting in it I felt like I was in the middle seat on an airplane.

The food on the breakfast bar was good and the area was clean.

I had requested some extra amenities via the Marriott app and they must not have been available because they never showed up.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple