All reviewscelebration stationfront deskmini golflots of restaurantsgreat hotelright next doorsafe locationevery stepparking lotroom was cleanred lobsterspecial thankswithin walking distancebusiness tripnext morningking suitecomfortable stay
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

I always stay here while travelling for business and I'm never disappointed. Friendly staff and nice rooms, good breakfast, good position; the lobby/bar has recently been renewed and gained in look! Def recommend it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Fedi82
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

This was our last hotel of 5 day road trip. I was exhausted but as soon as I entered lobby my spirits & energy lifted!!! Iantha (forgive any misspelling!) welcomed us like long lost friends. She was also quick to welcome every single guest back as they passed through lobby. The rooms were clean , updated, and the beds most comfortable. And though right near highway I heard not a bit of traffic from 2nd floor. My only minor concern was a very leaky faucet. I meant to report but failed as I rushed to get back on the road. Special thanks also to Salvacion and Sheldon - the dynamic breakfast team. Super staff!!! And really that is what set this property apart.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

We stayed in the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Mesquite during a stressful family situation. The stay here was perfect. Everyone was so kind and friendly. I had a wonderful conversation with the breakfast lady about ginger turmeric tea. We were always greeted enthusiastically by those at the front desk, coming, going, just passing through. The room was comfortable, clean, and very cool. In Texas the latter is very important in summer! Thank you, Fairmont, for your excellent service, facility, and kindness. We will stay with you again.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel next to several restaurants and attractions with easy highway access. The WiFi and rooms are good as well as the pool. It is near a highway so their is road sound. My only 2 complaints are the breakfast variety could be improved and the room cleaners seemed to really want us out. Twice at 9am they knocked on our door to see if we'd left yet.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Stayed there over the weekend, the hotel is in good condition, the rooms are nice and clean, the hot tub is relaxing and the staff very friendly and courteous. Only downside to the stay was having the tailgate stolen from my truck while parked there. There are signs posted all over the parking lot about hotel not responsible for theft or loss. Its a shame because the hotel is nice but not located in an area that you can trust your vehicles to be safe. The do have a security monitor, but was not enough to deter someone from stealing my tailgate.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Dear AK2Borneo,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite. I'm pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our clean rooms and spend time relaxing in the hot tub. However, I would like to apologize that the irresponsible actions of others kept you from being able to completely enjoy your stay. Your comments have been shared with my team so we can take actions to keep a similar incident from happening in the future. I hope we can have another chance to host you.

Thyme F.