“Good Economy choice.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Stayed just one night. Check-in staff and breakfast staff were extremely friendly.

The rooms were newly re-carpeted and painted (but not new enough to still have chemical odor). Rooms were clean and adequate for one or two nights. Only complaint was that the floors were extremely thin. I know, usually its the walls but in my case I heard every step of the guy above me, and the room shook in the AM from the clothes dryer directly below.

Breakfast is simple buffet w/ a waffle maker, a couple of hot dishes, plus toast, breads, yogurt's, etc. There are also lots of good chain restaurants a short walk or drive away.

Checkout was simple...friendly as well.

Room Tip: Top floor or middle floor away from the center.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Y5986AMjasonc

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I always stay here while travelling for business and I'm never disappointed. Friendly staff and nice rooms, good breakfast, good position; the lobby/bar has recently been renewed and gained in look! Def recommend it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Fedi82
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This was our last hotel of 5 day road trip. I was exhausted but as soon as I entered lobby my spirits & energy lifted!!! Iantha (forgive any misspelling!) welcomed us like long lost friends. She was also quick to welcome every single guest back as they passed through lobby. The rooms were clean , updated, and the beds most comfortable. And though right near highway I heard not a bit of traffic from 2nd floor. My only minor concern was a very leaky faucet. I meant to report but failed as I rushed to get back on the road. Special thanks also to Salvacion and Sheldon - the dynamic breakfast team. Super staff!!! And really that is what set this property apart.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We stayed in the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Mesquite during a stressful family situation. The stay here was perfect. Everyone was so kind and friendly. I had a wonderful conversation with the breakfast lady about ginger turmeric tea. We were always greeted enthusiastically by those at the front desk, coming, going, just passing through. The room was comfortable, clean, and very cool. In Texas the latter is very important in summer! Thank you, Fairmont, for your excellent service, facility, and kindness. We will stay with you again.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel next to several restaurants and attractions with easy highway access. The WiFi and rooms are good as well as the pool. It is near a highway so their is road sound. My only 2 complaints are the breakfast variety could be improved and the room cleaners seemed to really want us out. Twice at 9am they knocked on our door to see if we'd left yet.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed there over the weekend, the hotel is in good condition, the rooms are nice and clean, the hot tub is relaxing and the staff very friendly and courteous. Only downside to the stay was having the tailgate stolen from my truck while parked there. There are signs posted all over the parking lot about hotel not responsible for theft or loss. Its a shame because the hotel is nice but not located in an area that you can trust your vehicles to be safe. The do have a security monitor, but was not enough to deter someone from stealing my tailgate.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear AK2Borneo,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite. I'm pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our clean rooms and spend time relaxing in the hot tub. However, I would like to apologize that the irresponsible actions of others kept you from being able to completely enjoy your stay. Your comments have been shared with my team so we can take actions to keep a similar incident from happening in the future. I hope we can have another chance to host you.

Thyme F.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

My brother recently passed away, and hubby and I headed to Texas for the funeral. Checking on line we chose the Fairfield Inn because it was close to my sister-in-law's home, and there were a variety of restaurants nearby. We were greeted by Ashley and Courtney at the front desk who made us feel most welcomed and were very professional. Our room was clean and roomy. We had requested a king bed but because of our dates, only two queens were available. Not a problem, and the beds were quite comfy. Breakfast is included, and Sheldon will greet you in the most delightful way "welcome to breakfast", and then wishes a good day to everyone as they leave. Cookies in the afternoon is an additional treat along with free wifi. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mesquite
0.2 km away
Comfort Suites Mesquite
#7 of 19 in Mesquite
9.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite? Share your experiences!