“The Service Was Terrible”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The workers were very disrespectful and lazy, the beds were small, and the breakfast was inconsistent. The room service was decent and the reason was because of a lady at the front desk named Courtney.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank Ragoo P
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Ragoo P,
Thank you for your review. I am so glad a member of our staff was able to provide you impressive service. I'm sorry that portions of your stay were less than satisfactory. Your comments will be discussed with the staff. We look forward to giving you a better stay the next time you are with us.

Thyme F.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel. I stayed here last year. I bring my son to Baylor Medical in Dallas to see his specialist and this was the reason for our stay. This hotel is SUPER clean, the staff are SUPER nice and such a good breakfast the next morning. I really liked the cheese omelet and the oatmeal. Posados and Celebration Station are pretty much in their parking lot. We visited both places again. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back a third time at his next appointment. And did i mention how clean everything is??

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Stayed just one night. Check-in staff and breakfast staff were extremely friendly.

The rooms were newly re-carpeted and painted (but not new enough to still have chemical odor). Rooms were clean and adequate for one or two nights. Only complaint was that the floors were extremely thin. I know, usually its the walls but in my case I heard every step of the guy above me, and the room shook in the AM from the clothes dryer directly below.

Breakfast is simple buffet w/ a waffle maker, a couple of hot dishes, plus toast, breads, yogurt's, etc. There are also lots of good chain restaurants a short walk or drive away.

Checkout was simple...friendly as well.

Room Tip: Top floor or middle floor away from the center.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Y5986AMjasonc
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I always stay here while travelling for business and I'm never disappointed. Friendly staff and nice rooms, good breakfast, good position; the lobby/bar has recently been renewed and gained in look! Def recommend it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Fedi82
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This was our last hotel of 5 day road trip. I was exhausted but as soon as I entered lobby my spirits & energy lifted!!! Iantha (forgive any misspelling!) welcomed us like long lost friends. She was also quick to welcome every single guest back as they passed through lobby. The rooms were clean , updated, and the beds most comfortable. And though right near highway I heard not a bit of traffic from 2nd floor. My only minor concern was a very leaky faucet. I meant to report but failed as I rushed to get back on the road. Special thanks also to Salvacion and Sheldon - the dynamic breakfast team. Super staff!!! And really that is what set this property apart.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We stayed in the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Mesquite during a stressful family situation. The stay here was perfect. Everyone was so kind and friendly. I had a wonderful conversation with the breakfast lady about ginger turmeric tea. We were always greeted enthusiastically by those at the front desk, coming, going, just passing through. The room was comfortable, clean, and very cool. In Texas the latter is very important in summer! Thank you, Fairmont, for your excellent service, facility, and kindness. We will stay with you again.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel next to several restaurants and attractions with easy highway access. The WiFi and rooms are good as well as the pool. It is near a highway so their is road sound. My only 2 complaints are the breakfast variety could be improved and the room cleaners seemed to really want us out. Twice at 9am they knocked on our door to see if we'd left yet.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mesquite
0.2 km away
Comfort Suites Mesquite
#6 of 19 in Mesquite
9.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite? Share your experiences!