See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is the best for those, who would like to relax. Mind calming, clean and nice building. The whole staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant has very delicious food, and it has a very good atmosphere. I offer this for everybody. Next year we go there again!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2015

Medium sized hotel, close to the big Thermal Center. The room was spacious, the wellness has warm thermal water, dark from iron and iodid.
The food is very week!
The personell is very polite.

Közepes méretű szálló, közel a termál fürdőhöz. Szép, nagy szobák, a wellness rendezett, 36 fokos termál víz, jódos és vasas.
Az ételfelhozatal igen gyenge, mind minőségben, mind választékban.
A személyzet nagyon udvarias, segítőkész.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2014

I stayed in one apartment at Apollo few days in this summer. It was very nice, a big apartment, very clean with big balcony with chairs and table. The furniture was relatively new, big bed and another one in "lobby". The staff was very friendly, English language is basic but enough to understand each other. The food was good, breakfast and dinner was cheap 5 or 6 Euro/person (as you can eat). The inside pool is not so big but they have a garden with chairs.They have Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, steam sauna and another salt chamber and indoor pools with few small pools (36 and 32 water degrees). Services was excellent. I feel very comfortable in this hotel.

Room tip: Take one apartment.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Catalin A
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had reservations at Hotel Apollo for 3 days (New Year package). These 3 days we didn't have heat in the room. I called the reception but nobody talked English. They told me to wait for a man to come and reset the air coditioning system. After 10 min a hotel personal came, tried to reset the system and he told me to wait 20 min. After this time still nothing.I called them and told them that it still was cold in the room. They reassured me that this will be fixed and in 20 min somebody will come and fix it. After 1 hour a repairman came, but couldn't do anything.So, we had to stay three days without heat. When we checked out we met another customer that had the same problem during those 3 days.
We had the New Year`s Eve dinner included in the package but we got nothing at all to drink( we had to bring our own drinks, because the drink prices of the hotel restaurant were to expensive).
In the swimming pool the water was hot(I mean 28 degrees)but when you get out from the pool you felt cold chills because the temperature outside the pool was low. They have a fitness center with 2 fitness equipment that were working. C`mon what four star hotel is that? That`s why we had to go everyday at the Beke`s Hotel swimming pool to feel comfortable as we want at the Apollo Hotel. Such a shame that we had to pay at another hotel to feel good.

Despite these things the food was good and the rooms big. We had a common balcony with tables and chairs so we could socialize with the other hotel guests.The bathroom had heating in the floor, so the bathroom was the warmest place where we could stay in our room.

Room tip: choose a room with heat, and if you want a good swimming pool try another hotel.
Date of stay: December 2012