“Amazing experience”

Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Benalmadena
london
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Myself, my wife and my daughter (10 months old) were staying in a villa in Santana just outside of Benalmadena, and we visited this hotel as day guests on 23rd April 2012. As it was our wedding anniversary we ate lunch in the restaurant which was absolutely amazing, as a result we were allowed to use all of the hotel facilities. The staff were fantastic and looked after us, we couldnt have wished for anything better. If i was to head back to this area of Spain, I would definently stay here.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank van_helden

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
cadiz
Reviewed 24 April 2012

If you're looking for a buzzy seaside hotel then this isn't for you...no it's more the luxury retreat end of the market. There are only thirty or so bedrooms which makes for a peaceful stay and the impressive spa was a truly relaxing place to hang out.
The bedrooms are really well appointed, large and very comfortable. Most overlook the sea and housekeeping is excellent.
I found the staff to be both friendly and eager to please. As for the restaurant - it's got fantastic sea views but although the food was beautifully presented I found it strangely lacking in flavour and somewhat overpriced.
It might cost a bit more than others in the area but this hotel stands way above it's competition.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
7 Thank masterben
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Have just returned from spending a week at the Aleysa with my husband and 5 month old baby. The hotel itself is in an excellent location, a 10 minute walk from Benalmadena marina and a 20 minute drive from Malaga airport. The hotel has its own lift which takes you straight onto the promenade below which was excellent condisering we had a pram to think about.

The rooms are spacious, well finished and all have a sea view. We stayed in a deluxe room the difference being we had a private balcony. The double rooms overlook the pool but have a shared balcony. The bathroom was by far the most luxurious I have ever stayed in.

The best thing about the hotel though in my opinion is the staff. Everyone was friendly and they could not do enough for you; they go the extra mile to make you feel special. We had dinner in the restaurant a couple of nights and we were not disappointed the service, the food and the view was 5 star!

We will definetely be returning again! An excellent place to take a small baby.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms have their own private balcony. Double rooms have sunbeds outside the rooms but there i...
2 Thank loojaooja
Reviewed 20 April 2012 via mobile

We have been to a lot of places in la costa del sol, but this is definitely one remarkable place,not only because it is a quality hotel where they pay attention to the little things, but mostly the personnel ,especially Pepi and the chef Raul . Keep up the good work guys, we'll be back.

Stayed April 2012
3 Thank Farouq H
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I stayed at the Aleysa for a week in March 2012 for a family reunion. My family had come from different parts of the world to celebrate my Mothers birthday. I've stayed in many hotels on my travels but have never had the exceptional service that I (we) had here. The staff (especially Belen) were attentive but not intrusive. The rooms were spotless at all times. The chef made a spectacular birthday cake and no detail was left out.This is one of the BEST hotels I've ever visitied and would recommend to anyone looking for exceptional service at prices that are worth every penny.

Room Tip: I stayed in A17 with a perfect ocean view. I think all bedrooms have this view.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Jerry C
Birmingham
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My husband visited this hotel on a golfing trip in September 2011 and raved about it and suggested that we both went for a short break. Having recently come back from a short stay i can understand what he means.
On arrival we were upgraded to one of the duplex rooms that have their own private balcony. No need to take any toiletries as they are all supplied. Even with a free bottle of wine.
The hotel is immaculately clean, the staff are extremely helpful and pleasant, nothing is too much trouble. Spa is plenty big enough. Although we didnt eat our evening meal here breakfast was excellant with plenty of choice for everyone.
I would recommend the vodka and tonic while sitting on the terrace and taking in the wonderful views.
I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone.

2 Thank Karen M
Shropshire
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed for 3 nights as a mini break for our anniversary. The hotel met all of our high expectations. The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly. We stayed in room B06 which had access to a grassed terrace below the main swimming pool area. The quality of the room was very high and was kept spotlessly clean - there was maid service twice per day.
We ate in the restaurant on the evening of our anniversary and we are glad that we did - our meals were nicely cooked and presented, and my steak was cooked to perfection.
There was an good choice of food available for breakfast too.
I would highly recommend this hotel for couples.

1 Thank Gordon H