“A thoroughly enjoyable place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Main Swimming Pool with Clubhouse
Front view of apartment main bedroom with air con and plenty of storage
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front view of apartment
main bedroom with air con and plenty of storage
main bedroom with doors to large balcony
Bedroom Balcony
View from bedroom balcony
Living/Kitchen area
Sitting/Dining area
Living Area
Sofa Bed
Living room balcony
Twin bedroom with lots of storage
Twin bedroom
Jacuzzi beside Indoor Swimming Pool
Rooftop Pool.
Rooftop bar serves drinks and snacks
View from Rooftop Terrace
Rooftop Terrace
Sam's bar, serves food all day.
Indoor Heated Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
louisebre...
County Waterford, Ireland
“A thoroughly enjoyable place to stay!”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We only stayed in this accommodation for 3 nights but it was thoroughly enjoyable. It was very easy to book with the owner Judith, and Gillian the manager was also very pleasant and helpful. They actually allowed us to check in early on our arrival day and also to check out late on departure day which was of huge benefit to us! The apartment itself was lovely and had everything you would need for self catering. It is in a great location in Benalmadena; close to lots of lovely restaurants and the beach and also a supermarket very close by! The big plus was the roof top swimming pool where we spent a lot of time as the weather was so hot! Just wish we could have stayed longer!

Your age range 35-49
2 Aug 2017
Hi Louise,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm delighted you enjoyed your time in the apartment and Benalmadena. I'd be delighted to welcome you back and hopefully you can stay a little longer next time :-)

All the best,
Judith
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

28 May 2017
Hi Julie,

So very pleased you enjoyed your holiday and the apartment and thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review, I really appreciate it. I'd be delighted to welcome you back anytime :-) All the best, Judith xx
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

25 Jan 2017
Hi Simon, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay in the apartment. I'm glad to report that we now have wifi in the apartment and also installed a new bathroom. I hope to welcome you back sometime in the future. All the best, Judith.
Amanda F
“Mrs”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Pueblo Evita is a fantastic complex and I would highly recommend this site in terms of children's entertainment, food and the attentiveness of the staff especially Gillian who was our apartment manager.

Unfortunately, this apartment was very dirty. There were no cleaning products provided- no welcome pack, nothing! The air conditioning ended up over flowing with water and there were no instructions available as to how we deal with this. The grease and dirt on the cooker, floor, bathroom was horrendous! Yea we had clean bedding which was a bonus! I know we were self catering but the cleanliness was a joke! We all ended up with a sickness bug apart from my son. Great location, I would definitely stay at this complex again but certainly not in this apartment!

3 Nov 2016
Hi Amanda,
Thank you for your review. I sent it to Gillian my manager and asked her for feedback. After discussion with her I would like to address your points.
To clarify, you rented a privately owned self-catering apartment, we are not a hotel and do not supply welcome packs, also guests supply their own washing detergent, toiletries etc., this is the normal policy in self-catering accommodation. The Supermarket directly beside the Apartment is ideal for such purchases and no other guest has had a problem with this. Indeed when I travel and stay in self-catering myself, I do not expect a welcome pack or cleaning products supplied. The air conditioning was leaking because you did not empty the drainage tray. Instructions on this were in the welcome literature and all user manuals for appliances are in the apartment for your reference. Upon your arrival Gillian instructed you to contact her if any issues arose that you needed help with. Indeed she tells me that she met you numerous times during the week around the complex, each time she asked you if everything was alright and you told her everything was great. If we do not know you have issues we cannot help you and as you know Gillian is very helpful. Gillian states that the apartment was cleaned to a high standard before your arrival as it is before every guest’s arrival, so she was very surprised about your remarks about the apartment being dirty, again if you had issues you should have contacted her straight away. Your complaint about cleanliness is most surprising as we have only had glowing reviews from all previous guests as you can see.
Addressing your more serious allegation, Gillian states that she met you in the complex one day and you told her that you and your family were sick because you ate bad food in a local Indian restaurant, so I’m not happy that you implied in your review that you were sick because you stayed in the apartment.
I will note, that when Gillian inspected the apartment after your departure, the hair dryer was broken and some cups were broken (Had to be replaced) also there were footprint marks all over the sitting room wall where one of the children had placed their feet while lying on the couch. The sitting room walls shall have to be repainted.
Best Regards,

Liked best: Terraces
Liked least: Mattress...
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Oct 2016
Hi Deborah,

Delighted you had such a good time at our apartment and many thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. We hope to welcome you back to Pueblo Evita in the future. All the best, Judith
Joanne197...
Rainham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place staff so helpful”
Reviewed September 11, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Just spent 10 days here fantastic place staff on the roof top pool amazing,apartment brilliant ,great place,can't wait to go back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 Sep 2016
Hi Joanne,
Delighted you enjoyed your holiday at Pueblo Evita. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and I hope to welcome you back in the future. All the best, Judith
Reviewed September 8, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
9 Sep 2016
Hi Andy, Thanks so much for taking the time to send a review. I'm really pleased you and your family enjoyed the apartment and surrounding area. I hope and would be delighted to welcome you back to Pueblo Evita in the future. All the very best, Judith.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing