“Well worth a visit.”
Review of Cook and Travel

Cook and Travel
Reserve with
Cook and Travel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 382 Restaurants in Salou
Price range: US$19 - US$47
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I think this place is haven for foodies. Very chilled decor and waiters. Exciting menus. The food is so fresh and delicious. The presentation was lovely but the taste was will be remembered. Excellent wines with the waiter guiding us towards a reasonably priced local wine. Do not miss a trip here if you like food.

1  Thank MullHeif

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

What a great restaurant. It is definitely worth a visit. International dishes. The cook must love food and is creating amazing experiences!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Exactly! I mean, I've nothing against Salou, I love it! But normally, restaurants are more.. "Fast food", Traditional or there same you can find along the coast. But Cook & Travel it's quite different! Dishes that you can find in a famous restaurant, you can eat here too and tastes very good.

They always succeeded to surprise me with meal that I never thought I could eat at all! Thanks!

1  Thank David R
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our visit as usual but made all the more pleasurable by Manuel in the bar who was pleasant, knowledgeable, and who understood exactly what we wanted. His manners and English are impeccable a credit to you

1  Thank peterandclaire2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We have a lovely experience and the food was amazing .
Special mention to the waiter who explain every single plate very professionally.
A must when you go to salou.

Cook_and_travel, Gerente at Cook and Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thanks to appreciate the good job of our staff, it is very important for us!