Las Vegas Hotel
US$108
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$146
US$138
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$162
US$116
US$92
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$145
US$123
US$143
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$150
US$121
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$134
US$115
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$148
US$126
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Les Dalies Apartmentos(Salou)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotelpower.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

All reviewsmain poollovely hotelhalf boardtable numberevery nightevening mealair consea viewyoung couplereception staffguinness tavernplenty of choicekey cardolder peoplesalada stones throwbar prices
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

What a holiday! Beautiful hotel, very friendly staff, especially 'Enrique' the waiter. The rooms and so clean. You could hear the maids pulling the furniture out every day to clean behind everything. The food was fantastic and the drinks very reasonably priced. The hotel would suit anyone, whether it be couples, families or a large group like we were. The entertainment was great. The location was perfect too, right in amongst everything and a stones throw from the beach. We would definitely go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CalidadLasVegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Stephanie,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience in the Las Vegas Hotel on Trip Advisor and for recommending us.
I have read with great pleasure your comments about our service, facilities and staff especially our waiter; I am really proud having this great staff. Thank you for letting me know that we made it right! Our best reward is comments like yours, we are happy that we exceeded your expectations!
I hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you back among us.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Always enjoy staying at the Las Vegas.

As with previous visits I e mailed the hotel in advance asking to reserve a room on a high floor with a pool view (at an additional cost).. unfortunately I had to make the request 4 times over a number of months before I received a reply.

Check in as always was quick and efficient and Natalia was very friendly and helpful.

I later returned to reception to seek to change my dinner sitting as it did not match the request I had made in my emails. Unfortunately this time I dealt with Lydia. ( in the 3 years visiting the hotel I have yet to see this girl smile). I asked to change my sitting and was told it was not possible. I pointed out that I had previously requested this by e mail but the receptionist could not have been less interested if she tried. It seems that giving the hotel 8 months notice was not sufficient. Come on Las Vegas you are better than this.

The hotel itself remains immaculately clean.

Despite other reviews, there were plenty of sun loungers and all with cushions (an improvement on last year)

The food is excellent with a wide choice and our waitress Ana was very friendly, helpful and efficient.

Drinks are not expensive and the staff in the bars are excellent. Paco and Christain are first class and Enrique never stops (where does he get his energy?) and never without a smile.

It was amazing the number of people we spoke to in the hotel that had returned here for the 4th, 5th or even 6th visit. This tells you something about the Las Vegas, and is the only hotel I would consider staying in while in Salou.

Room Tip: it costs extra but pay for a room with a pool view....rooms at the back of the hotel can be noisy
3  Thank I_been_there_now_
CalidadLasVegas, Responsable calidad at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear client,

We take our client's opinion very seriously and are happy to hear that you had a great stay at Hotel Las Vegas and will certainly pass your kind comments onto our team.

We look forward seeing you again soon,
Kind regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Went to Salou for 11 nights early September and stayed at the Las Vegas hotel which was absolutely fantastic, as soon as we walked in the hotel had the WOW factor. the reception and bar area is beautiful with stunning furnishings and really comfortable seating areas, brilliant pool area and outdoor seating too. Restaurant has a great variation of food and there is always something to eat, as we were very close to the main area of Salou we changed our evening meal for lunch and ate out on the evenings (lots of good restaurants to chose from)Rooms were more than comfortable and cleaned daily. The Hotel reception entrance is on a slight incline but there is a door at the bottom that can be used for entry using your room key card. Overall I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Alan,

We want to thank you for choosing our Hotel Las Vegas for your stay in Salou. As well as we really appreciate your review on Trip Advisor.
It is a pleasure to receive comments like yours that confirms that our Hotel policy is the right one, recognizing our customers, as the foundation of our daily work.
We love our job, and reading reviews like yours makes us feel incredible happy.
We hope that in the not too far future we will have the opportunity to welcome you again between us!

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Just got back from a fab holiday in Salou, we went on 5/9/17 to 14/9/17, lovely place to visit, really clean resort, the beach is really lovely, the hotel is stunning, the rooms are of a good size, the beds are really comfy, the only downside is the sittings for evening meals, first sitting is 7pm and second sitting is 8-30, we got the later one, we were told we couldn't change it for 7pm but could have lunch instead. It didn't spoil our holiday as everything else was great, I would advise anyone to stay at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
1  Thank sharonsH2559GA
CalidadLasVegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear guests,

On behalf of the Las Vegas team we would like to thank you for sharing your positive experience you have had here with us. This is a big reward to our daily work and to us the clients satisfaccion is the most important thing. We are pleased to hear that you would recomend us. Hopefully you’ll visit us again soon.
My kindest regards.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Just a few bits of information you can hire safety deposit boxes , fridges, tea making facility, towels, free wifi , dinner is at 7 o'clock / 8.30 second sitting. Breakfast 7.45 , try for a pool view room well worth every penny.
On arrival , check In was quick. And easy very helpful yet again Sandra done a great job and helped with our meal queries and had them sorted in no time , when allocated our room we had our requested level which was fantastic lovely bright very clean room with lots of space and very comfortable beds , when we went down to the restaurant the manger noelia was very helpful and polite she even managed to get our table changed when our son arrived later on in the week even tho the resturant was full and very busy . The quality of food was very good always hot and the presentation of the food was of a high standard also our waitress poly was great very friendly and new from day one our drinks which she rememberd every evening , all the restaurant staff and chefs were always friendly even tho they were very busy , we loved being served by Adrian when he was not busy serving us he would give us a little song and dance I found this to be such a lovely jesture as all the bar man were very friendly and happy and work very hard , our lovely cleaners done a fantastic job in our room always cleaned to a very high standard, the cleanliness around the hotel is fantastic the army of cleaners were around the hotel dawn to dusk working so hard and seem to be really happy some even singing .which was lovely to see , the reception staff was always on hand for any questions at any time of day / evening they were very friendly and polite . Even the maintenance man around the pool was very friendly, the reason why I love this hotel is because the staff make this a good hotel to go to , if the staff is happy around the hotel it makes a great atmosphere around the hotel , all the staff are a credit to the hotel and the management.
Thank you Las Vegas we had a fantastic holiday tracy & Andy welch 547

Room Tip: Pool view room high floor will give you a sea view
1  Thank andy w
CalidadLasVegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Dear Andy,

Thank you for your review about your stay in Las Vegas Hotel.
Our mission is for you to enjoy your holidays in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.
Guests comments are the most pleasant feedback we can imagine and all of them are so important and a reward for our staff to go on with the good work!! We are really pleased to know that your stay between us has been a very special one!!
Our staff is the best! I am really proud of all of them!!! They really do their best to accommodate each and every guest with a smile! Thank you so much for your recognition!
We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again between us, and remain meanwhile with our kindest regards.