“Very enjoyable first stay at Las Vegas”
Review of Las Vegas Hotel

Las Vegas Hotel
Ranked #17 of 93 Hotels in Salou
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We stayed for a week half board from 12th-19th Sept '17. We found the hotel very clean and all the staff , ( reception,bar,restaurant,cleaning ) to be very professional .
Both breakfast and dinner had an excellent choice and very well presented .
We enjoyed our stay so much that we have booked to return to the Las Vegas in May '18.
George and Jacqueline Alexander ( N.Ireland).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CalidadLasVegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear George,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience in the Las Vegas Hotel on Trip Advisor.
I have read with great pleasure your comments about our service, facilities and staff. Thank you for letting me know that we made it right ! Our best reward are comments like yours, we are happy that we exceeded your expectations!
I hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you back among us.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were a party of four adults returned home Monday 19/09/2017
This was our second visit to this hotel our las visit was 8 years ago not much has changed on arrival hotel looks the part very clean and bright check in was good our rooms were on the 3 rd floor facing main pool rooms nice cleaned every day no problems there. We we're half board breakfast and dinner you could swap dinner for lunch any time you wished good if you were going out, you were giving a time for dinner and a set table that was yours for the full holiday breakfast was a free for all find a table and clean it as the breakfast tables were always full of dirty dishes not enough staff for a busy breakfast.
Short staff ment you cleared your table and put the dirty dishes onto another dirty table this went on all around you got a bit annoying having to do this every day if they had only left a few trolleys out people would have put dishes on trolley and not on other tables. Breakfast was ok bacon was not good I would say saving grace was the small hash brown that were really nice and hot. Dinner was so so not great but there is a really nice steak house 10 min walk Ell Toro great meal hot and made to order.
Entertainment was the usual not great apart from one night they had a really good band on called the wave worth staying in for, bar staff were very nice always smiling especially the older gentleman sorry I don't have his name who brought out your drinks and cleared table day and night he was great.
The three theam parks are around a twenty min walk water park more for kids farari land not worth the money unless you were into cars but portaventura was great plenty to do you need a full day to get around.
Forgot to say only one English Channel on our t v news WIFI was utter rubbish went to reception to ask if there was a problem told no it works fine I couldn't even use my I pad to watch anything and ended up using all my phone data in a few days (rubbish wifi )
Hope this is of some help.

Room Tip: Rooms facing pool if you want sun all day
2  Thank Isobel8
CalidadLasVegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Isobel,

We thank you for posting a review about your experience at the Las Vegas.
With every guest and their comments/concerns helps to build a better understanding of our guest and their needs.
We want to express how sorry we are to hear that we could not fulfill totally your expectations regarding our services and facilities.
Of course we would like and can improve! Suggestions like yours help us in our eagerness to improve, thank you for commenting these details with us! We appreciate your suggestions!
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend earlier this month and we would definitely stay again!

The staff in general are quite helpful although sometimes the front desk can be really busy but you will always be seen to in good time.

The hotel itself is lovely, our room was very comfortable (especially the beds, if I could have taken one home with me I would have done), air con in the room is great and lots of space to put your bits and bobs in. To use the safe we had to go down to reception and pay €27 (getting €10 back on return of the key when we were leaving). Apparently there is a €3 daily charge for use of the fridge in our room but we just opened it by using the key that opens the balcony doors (the plug is also wound up at the back of the fridge) and used it free of charge. There are no tea and coffee making facilities but that wasn't a huge issue for us. There is a sound system in the rooms that the hotel play a range of music through which we both really enjoyed to be honest, so give it a listen while your getting ready.
If you don't want to end up with your balcony facing into the apartments next door it may be worth paying that little bit extra for a better view.

We were half board and ate breakfast every morning in the hotel but only ate a few times for dinner as it was not available until 8.30pm which is very late for me and my other half and had made evening plans which usually began around 9pm. However, the food in general is nice although not the most amazing food I've had on a holiday but the range that is on offer is also very wide and should suit most dietary requirements. It said in the book that men had to wear trousers at dinner but everyone just wore shorts anyway.

The bar staff are fantastic, always smiling and very helpful along with the bar being one of the cleanest I have ever seen! I would recommend the mango margarita if you like a cocktail.

The evening entertainment does need a little bit more investment though. I work with top level musicians for a living while my other half performs with bands and both of us agreed that the entertainment needs much improvement in terms of the quality of acts.

My only real complaint is that the pools are far too cold. I found myself going for a (very short) swim before going up to my room and having a bath to heat back up. Genuinely colder than the sea itself - don't bother lowering yourself in, just jumping and getting the shock over and done with is the best method.

I would stay here again and would recommend the hotel to others looking to visit Salou.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma M

Dear Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent visit to Las Vegas Hotel on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay including the special attention provided by our excellent staff. I also appreciate your suggestions for improvement regarding the evening entertainment will take this up with the appropriate department.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

What a holiday! Beautiful hotel, very friendly staff, especially 'Enrique' the waiter. The rooms and so clean. You could hear the maids pulling the furniture out every day to clean behind everything. The food was fantastic and the drinks very reasonably priced. The hotel would suit anyone, whether it be couples, families or a large group like we were. The entertainment was great. The location was perfect too, right in amongst everything and a stones throw from the beach. We would definitely go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CalidadLasVegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Stephanie,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience in the Las Vegas Hotel on Trip Advisor and for recommending us.
I have read with great pleasure your comments about our service, facilities and staff especially our waiter; I am really proud having this great staff. Thank you for letting me know that we made it right! Our best reward is comments like yours, we are happy that we exceeded your expectations!
I hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you back among us.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Always enjoy staying at the Las Vegas.

As with previous visits I e mailed the hotel in advance asking to reserve a room on a high floor with a pool view (at an additional cost).. unfortunately I had to make the request 4 times over a number of months before I received a reply.

Check in as always was quick and efficient and Natalia was very friendly and helpful.

I later returned to reception to seek to change my dinner sitting as it did not match the request I had made in my emails. Unfortunately this time I dealt with Lydia. ( in the 3 years visiting the hotel I have yet to see this girl smile). I asked to change my sitting and was told it was not possible. I pointed out that I had previously requested this by e mail but the receptionist could not have been less interested if she tried. It seems that giving the hotel 8 months notice was not sufficient. Come on Las Vegas you are better than this.

The hotel itself remains immaculately clean.

Despite other reviews, there were plenty of sun loungers and all with cushions (an improvement on last year)

The food is excellent with a wide choice and our waitress Ana was very friendly, helpful and efficient.

Drinks are not expensive and the staff in the bars are excellent. Paco and Christain are first class and Enrique never stops (where does he get his energy?) and never without a smile.

It was amazing the number of people we spoke to in the hotel that had returned here for the 4th, 5th or even 6th visit. This tells you something about the Las Vegas, and is the only hotel I would consider staying in while in Salou.

Room Tip: it costs extra but pay for a room with a pool view....rooms at the back of the hotel can be noisy
3  Thank I_been_there_now_
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Went to Salou for 11 nights early September and stayed at the Las Vegas hotel which was absolutely fantastic, as soon as we walked in the hotel had the WOW factor. the reception and bar area is beautiful with stunning furnishings and really comfortable seating areas, brilliant pool area and outdoor seating too. Restaurant has a great variation of food and there is always something to eat, as we were very close to the main area of Salou we changed our evening meal for lunch and ate out on the evenings (lots of good restaurants to chose from)Rooms were more than comfortable and cleaned daily. The Hotel reception entrance is on a slight incline but there is a door at the bottom that can be used for entry using your room key card. Overall I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Alan,

We want to thank you for choosing our Hotel Las Vegas for your stay in Salou. As well as we really appreciate your review on Trip Advisor.
It is a pleasure to receive comments like yours that confirms that our Hotel policy is the right one, recognizing our customers, as the foundation of our daily work.
We love our job, and reading reviews like yours makes us feel incredible happy.
We hope that in the not too far future we will have the opportunity to welcome you again between us!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Just got back from a fab holiday in Salou, we went on 5/9/17 to 14/9/17, lovely place to visit, really clean resort, the beach is really lovely, the hotel is stunning, the rooms are of a good size, the beds are really comfy, the only downside is the sittings for evening meals, first sitting is 7pm and second sitting is 8-30, we got the later one, we were told we couldn't change it for 7pm but could have lunch instead. It didn't spoil our holiday as everything else was great, I would advise anyone to stay at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
1  Thank sharonsH2559GA
CalidadLasVegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear guests,

On behalf of the Las Vegas team we would like to thank you for sharing your positive experience you have had here with us. This is a big reward to our daily work and to us the clients satisfaccion is the most important thing. We are pleased to hear that you would recomend us. Hopefully you’ll visit us again soon.
My kindest regards.