All reviews main pool lovely hotel half board table number every night evening meal air con sea view plenty of choice young couple bar staff cleaning staff guinness tavern key card older people salad great holiday
Reviewed September 25, 2017

2 adults stayed for a week in the middle of September 2017. Overall the hotel was great! Very clean and the food exceeded our expectations. All staff were friendly. Our only minor complaint was that we had very noisy neighbours that constantly woke us up early in the morning or in the middle of the night when they got back to the hotel.

On arrival we were greeted with a complimentary glass of cava - creating a great beginning to our break. We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel every night, and always found that different things were on offer. There was always quite a variety at dinner with some more 'British' or familiar dishes, while also offering some more traditionally Spanish dishes.

We paid €17 for the use of the safe for a week (and a €10 deposit which we got back).

The hotel has a small supermarket right opposite and then there are plenty of other supermarkets available around the town. We took the bus to Aquopolis, which we thought was definitely worth it - especially at this time of the year when we didn't have to queue for any of the rides.

We did find the pool to be very cold - but you soon get used to it. There are plenty of loungers, and lots of outdoor and indoor seating near the bar, lobby and pool.

All in all we had a good stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lucy789644
CalidadLasVegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Lucy,

Thank you for your lovely review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel Las Vegas and will certainly pass your kind comments onto our team, such positive comments are the greatest incentive to keep working day after day to make our guests happy!.
We do hope you will get the opportunity to stay with us where we will assure you of our utmost care and attention.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

We stayed for a week half board from 12th-19th Sept '17. We found the hotel very clean and all the staff , ( reception,bar,restaurant,cleaning ) to be very professional .
Both breakfast and dinner had an excellent choice and very well presented .
We enjoyed our stay so much that we have booked to return to the Las Vegas in May '18.
George and Jacqueline Alexander ( N.Ireland).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George A

Dear George,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience in the Las Vegas Hotel on Trip Advisor.
I have read with great pleasure your comments about our service, facilities and staff. Thank you for letting me know that we made it right ! Our best reward are comments like yours, we are happy that we exceeded your expectations!
I hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you back among us.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 23, 2017

We were a party of four adults returned home Monday 19/09/2017
This was our second visit to this hotel our las visit was 8 years ago not much has changed on arrival hotel looks the part very clean and bright check in was good our rooms were on the 3 rd floor facing main pool rooms nice cleaned every day no problems there. We we're half board breakfast and dinner you could swap dinner for lunch any time you wished good if you were going out, you were giving a time for dinner and a set table that was yours for the full holiday breakfast was a free for all find a table and clean it as the breakfast tables were always full of dirty dishes not enough staff for a busy breakfast.
Short staff ment you cleared your table and put the dirty dishes onto another dirty table this went on all around you got a bit annoying having to do this every day if they had only left a few trolleys out people would have put dishes on trolley and not on other tables. Breakfast was ok bacon was not good I would say saving grace was the small hash brown that were really nice and hot. Dinner was so so not great but there is a really nice steak house 10 min walk Ell Toro great meal hot and made to order.
Entertainment was the usual not great apart from one night they had a really good band on called the wave worth staying in for, bar staff were very nice always smiling especially the older gentleman sorry I don't have his name who brought out your drinks and cleared table day and night he was great.
The three theam parks are around a twenty min walk water park more for kids farari land not worth the money unless you were into cars but portaventura was great plenty to do you need a full day to get around.
Forgot to say only one English Channel on our t v news WIFI was utter rubbish went to reception to ask if there was a problem told no it works fine I couldn't even use my I pad to watch anything and ended up using all my phone data in a few days (rubbish wifi )
Hope this is of some help.

Room Tip: Rooms facing pool if you want sun all day
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Isobel8
CalidadLasVegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear Isobel,

We thank you for posting a review about your experience at the Las Vegas.
With every guest and their comments/concerns helps to build a better understanding of our guest and their needs.
We want to express how sorry we are to hear that we could not fulfill totally your expectations regarding our services and facilities.
Of course we would like and can improve! Suggestions like yours help us in our eagerness to improve, thank you for commenting these details with us! We appreciate your suggestions!
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend earlier this month and we would definitely stay again!

The staff in general are quite helpful although sometimes the front desk can be really busy but you will always be seen to in good time.

The hotel itself is lovely, our room was very comfortable (especially the beds, if I could have taken one home with me I would have done), air con in the room is great and lots of space to put your bits and bobs in. To use the safe we had to go down to reception and pay €27 (getting €10 back on return of the key when we were leaving). Apparently there is a €3 daily charge for use of the fridge in our room but we just opened it by using the key that opens the balcony doors (the plug is also wound up at the back of the fridge) and used it free of charge. There are no tea and coffee making facilities but that wasn't a huge issue for us. There is a sound system in the rooms that the hotel play a range of music through which we both really enjoyed to be honest, so give it a listen while your getting ready.
If you don't want to end up with your balcony facing into the apartments next door it may be worth paying that little bit extra for a better view.

We were half board and ate breakfast every morning in the hotel but only ate a few times for dinner as it was not available until 8.30pm which is very late for me and my other half and had made evening plans which usually began around 9pm. However, the food in general is nice although not the most amazing food I've had on a holiday but the range that is on offer is also very wide and should suit most dietary requirements. It said in the book that men had to wear trousers at dinner but everyone just wore shorts anyway.

The bar staff are fantastic, always smiling and very helpful along with the bar being one of the cleanest I have ever seen! I would recommend the mango margarita if you like a cocktail.

The evening entertainment does need a little bit more investment though. I work with top level musicians for a living while my other half performs with bands and both of us agreed that the entertainment needs much improvement in terms of the quality of acts.

My only real complaint is that the pools are far too cold. I found myself going for a (very short) swim before going up to my room and having a bath to heat back up. Genuinely colder than the sea itself - don't bother lowering yourself in, just jumping and getting the shock over and done with is the best method.

I would stay here again and would recommend the hotel to others looking to visit Salou.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emma M

Dear Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent visit to Las Vegas Hotel on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay including the special attention provided by our excellent staff. I also appreciate your suggestions for improvement regarding the evening entertainment will take this up with the appropriate department.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

What a holiday! Beautiful hotel, very friendly staff, especially 'Enrique' the waiter. The rooms and so clean. You could hear the maids pulling the furniture out every day to clean behind everything. The food was fantastic and the drinks very reasonably priced. The hotel would suit anyone, whether it be couples, families or a large group like we were. The entertainment was great. The location was perfect too, right in amongst everything and a stones throw from the beach. We would definitely go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CalidadLasVegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Stephanie,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience in the Las Vegas Hotel on Trip Advisor and for recommending us.
I have read with great pleasure your comments about our service, facilities and staff especially our waiter; I am really proud having this great staff. Thank you for letting me know that we made it right! Our best reward is comments like yours, we are happy that we exceeded your expectations!
I hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you back among us.

Kindest Regards,