“Great Antipasti”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Visited last year and this year , both times food was lovely. Not overly expensive. The Antipasti to share is lovely, enough for 3 of us, also ordered two pizzas but could eat it all so they boxed it up to take away . Friendly staff.

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Being here a couple of times... the pizzas are just excellent..quick service, friendly staff, reasonably priced also.. kids loved it.. recommended.. would go back...

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 11, 2016

We ate here twice because it was so nice, pasta and pizza out of this world. Staff are lovely and amazing price .We paid £45 euros for 4 of us including wine, Magners (premium) and sides .

Reviewed August 9, 2016

In santa ponsa it was not always easy to check meals for my son with good allergies. This restaurant was our easiest dining experience of our entire trip. The food was soooooo delicious and the servings pretty sizeable too. Menu has most common allergens noted using g a number system so it was easy for us to check for egg.
Book to avoid disappointment. It's quite neat the bar areas but we had a lovely quiet family meal, and took our leftovers home too

Best pizzas we had

Reviewed August 3, 2016

We came here due to previous glowing reports and were not disappointed. However, I will firstly point out some things that I would have found useful to manage my expectations for a first visit :-

1. The restaurant is on the strip which is also home to various bars frequented by groups of young boozy teens/twentysomethings. We drove past them and were slightly concerned, but there was no need as the passing tourists while we were eating were normal families etc. it is just very close to 'that' area

2. Parking is fairly tricky. We drove around in a circle between the strip and the road above it before trying elsewhere and eventually found a free municipal car park fairly close to Burger King (if you need a landmark for your satnav). It's about a 5 minute walk from there.

3. It is a fairly small restaurant without air con. We were seated about 5pm while it was still very warm but it was ok once we had a cool drink in our hands.

And so to the food. The three of us had pizzas and they were lovely! I asked for a smaller version for my son, with less tomato sauce, and it came out perfectly.

For dessert my son ordered the donuts, with the waitress saying he was likely to get 4 or 5. In fact there were 7 or 8 full sized ring donuts sprinkled with sugar! My husband and I shared the 'roll with Nutella' which turned out to be a pizza dough rolled up and stuffed generously with Nutella. Yum! I think they're missing a trick because I would have also loved 3 or 4 donuts with a nutella dip on the side.

So all in all it was a very successful meal - with friendly and accommodating staff, and very reasonably priced.