US$155
Sol Barbacan Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
US$152
US$146
Book now, pay at stay
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$162
Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Pool
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$265
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$129
  • Pool
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
US$203
US$219
US$197
Cancelon
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Hotel Nayra(Playa del Ingles)
US$224
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Gold By Marina(Playa del Ingles)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsred cowyumbo centreself cateringpool areawashing up liquidair conbottle of sparkling winethe sofa bedthese apartmentsrooms faceapartment hotelplenty of sunbedsgreat apartmentslocation is excellentroad noisetop floortaxi rank
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Just got back from staying here, must say I was very impressed.
Quick check in, great staff, nice size room spotlessly clean,
free wi if which worked very well on the balcony, close to everything
entertainment 2mins away at yumbo centre, stays open late but didn,t hear any noise.
Pool was lovely great temperature after a few seconds, only gripe I would have is rooms were rather warm not all rooms have air con those that do are 12 euros a night
Overall we had a great stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again at these lovely apartments. Not a lot for children to do and didn,t see many children there.

Room Tip: All rooms have pool view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
MurHotels, Commercial at MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Hello

thank you for reviewing your holiday in our Aparthotel Buenos Aires. We are glad that you had a great holiday with us and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

What a gem this hotel is, I was a bit weary going to a 2 star hotel but this hotel is great. Nice rooms that are tidy and clean, reception, bar areas and pool area are all nice.

Honestly book this hotel y0u won't be disappointed. Great location, right next door to the yumbo.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gavin R

Hello

Reviewed September 21, 2017

We have been to playa de ingles server all time and have also stay in many apartments. We made a late booking a had chosen these apartments, as we have never stayed here before was a bit reserved and didn't know what to expect. WOW it's was perfect, all apartments have a pool view at no extra charge, the utilities in the room were perfect, free wifi, room service and reception staff were great and very helpful. Perfect for a chilled holiday in the sun. Pool area nice and clean and only 2 minute walk to the yumbo. Highly recommend these to stay in

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank martynhagon

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Check in was easy although if you want air con/a fan/the safe etc you have to pay extra and it would have been nice for them to at least include a fan in the heat. The hotel was cleaned regularly and never too early so we were always out. The pool area was lovely and we never had any problems with finding a sunbed, wifi also works around the pool which was amazing! Although in the bedroom of the apartment I found the wifi didn't work at all, not that it mattered to us. The location was ideal for us although could be noisy through the night, staff were friendly and I would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2017

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

First impression of this hotel was good. Check in from the young guy was very quick. I asked for air conditioning for my room and was asked to pay 12 euros per day?? I am glad I took it but it is really not worthy of that sort of money over a 2 week period! Seriously ? This is 2017!
No iron or board in the room. You need to pay 10 euro deposit for the iron. They can arrange for you to hire a board but I made do without. Although this charge is annoying I can understand why they do it.

Hotel / apt rooms are nice. Small. Adequate with everything you should need to make your stat comfortable. Microwave and all utensils in the kitchen with a 2 ring hotplate. Kettle. Fridge and coffee maker. Tv with just a couple of English channels. Nice balcony overlooking the pool. They all overlook the pool.
2 negatives. The beds have plastic protectors for the mattress. This makes you sweat during the night and is used in hospitals and nursing homes. Please change!
The only other negatives are the bottle collectors early hours in the morning. The smashing of the glass is so loud. The bins are outside your bedroom window. Just in front of Neptune hotel. Why!?

I went half board here and although the choice is limited it was cooked very well and had more than what I wanted. Nice selection of bread. Ham cheese. Salads. Soup. Meat and fish dishes and around 4 deserts and plenty of fruit. What more could you ask for ? I'm so glad I went half board. Well worth it.

The pool is very nice but the only beds that were available would be in the shade by the time I went out. I'm more of a beach person so this did not bother me really. Just bare in mind that people will be rushing for the best spots at 8am. Some actually run! Good entertainment.

Ok. The staff. Every member of staff I came in to contact with were so friendly. They really couldn't do enough for me. The staff in the restaurant were amazing! They were always so happy. Always pleased to see you. I personally have not been made to feel as welcome on any other hotel I have stayed in on this island. This is why I will most definitely be back.

Hotel is very nicely located to the yumbo. Right in front but you really don't get any noise from it.
Next time I come I will ask for a high floor again. Worth it.
Happy holidaying people and thank you Buenos Aries for making my holiday amazing !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo