Just got back from Tenerife.We were there with our friends and as we read the rewievs, we were hoping to see some cockroaches, even left all the spilled food on the floor for them, but during the week we were not able to see a single cockroach.
Food was good and so were the cocktails in the bar. Room cleaning took place after every two days. Beach and best nightclubs are in the walking distance.
Despite our occasional rude behaviour, the hotel staff were very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas