“Going for another meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely family meal for 5 last Monday so we are going again on Saturday. Great food, busy restaurant but staff service was excellent. It is not a quiet secluded restaurant! We liked the lively atmosphere with live music.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,064)

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I visited Bianco Restaurant last night and I had a reservation for 9.15 , we arrived at 9.05 and were given a buzzer and told to wait at the bar (partially outside And it was a cold night ) for our table to be ready , which was no problem as we were ten minutes early . But it was not until 9.35 we were seated . When we were seated it took 10 minutes for the waiter to come and take our order . So after having a reservation for 9.15 we didn’t get to order until 9.50 . For starters I ordered the homemade focaccia style bread with tomato & mozzarella. Which was basically just a large garlic pizza with very little tomato . But it was nice . For main course I had Raviolli with pumpkin truffle oil , this was ok but nothing exceptional . On the onset the restaurant looks very nice but the food is average and not worth the long wait .

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Me and fiancé fancy coming here it’s was lovely place , the only thing is the food was good but the place was so so busy it was very under staffed I think, but I would recommend it tho

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Food is not worth the price. First visited in 2016 and I really liked the food,then I visited in 2017 and it gone bad,not very bad,but sure it is not as tasty as it was before. Which is a pity,because the restaurant itself is lovely!!!! The atmosphere is nice,the views from the outside tables is lovely. Would definitely come there again if the food would be great again.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

My wife and I recently visited Tenerife, staying at the Iberostar Sabila. On the first evening we asked our hotel receptionist if he could recommend a top class restaurant and he suggested we go to Bianco's in the Safari Centre. Well! What a fantastic experience!! I'll go straight to the main course - we both enjoy seafood. So I asked the young bubbly waitress called Charlie what she could suggest. Without hesitating she said, "Customers always rave about our House Special Seafood Spaghetti Nero and the Spicy Garlic King Prawns over Tagliatelle - my mouth is watering now just thinking of the taste! So we agreed to go with her recommendation and she was spot on. Her advice on the white wine was also perfect and fully complemented the dishes. What a lovely and helpful waitress. We went back two more times during our stay for cocktails and to say 'hello' to 'Cheeky Charlie' - she had a terrific sense of humour too. If you visit Tenerife you must eat at Bianco's and please say a big thank you from me.