1,479 results
All reviews sun deck corner suite tapas night pool view junior suite air con iron and ironing board bed and breakfast half board themed nights small kitchen pool bar lovely hotel mini market stayed all inclusive plenty of choice beach towels
Reviewed October 21, 2011

me and my boyfriend stayed at the sunprime for one week in sept 2011. having read the reviews we were looking forward to going to a newly refurbished hotel and we werent let down its hand down one of the nicest hotels Ive ever stayed in in Spain. it was always very clean in the room and hotel grounds especially the pool area and dinning area. the only let down was the fact there was no air con in the rooms, it was awful trying to get to sleep on a night for the heat I was made aware that some rooms did have air con which i wasnt made aware of when i booked otherwise I would of booked one of these rooms, but when i asked at recepetion they said it was not possible to move rooms for the air con even though i was willing to pay to move. they informed me that some rooms have air con and others dont so I would advise you to check before you go as you will defo need it on a night especially.

that was my only problem apart from the air con the hotel was lovely, had no complaints. we went half board and the food was good and had a varied choice every night, only thing was it was abit cold/luke warm every day but Ive found its always like that abraod never hot enough for us brits! :-) all the staff were friendly and always willing to help. our room was at the front of the hotel by the main road and the nosie wasnt bad at all, so dont worry if your room is on main road during the night is very quite

tip for u - the sunbeds were terrible to get hold of so you do have to get up very early to get one by the pool even though there were rules saying you werent allowed to reserve sunbeds!! but even if you dont get round the pool the sun terrace on top of the hotel is great aswel.

great location only a few mins walk away from the centre and beach, I would advise you go to the supermarket in the zentral centre across the road from hotel as it was by far the cheapest supermarket compared to all the others in resort and make sure you visit the saim water park. its amazing and well worth the visit

Room Tip: make sure before you go that your room has air con!! as you'll need it on a night
12  Thank satineuk85
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Having noticed that this hotel had been refurbished I thought I would give it a go. I have stayed here 5 times in the past so was interested to see what had been improved. I was pleasantly surprised with some things. The biggest improvement was in the pool area. Much cleaner, safer tiles(old tiles were very slippery) and much quieter as this is now an adults only resort. Although there was still the usual rush for sunbeds there are just enough to go around and by 2pm the full pool area is in the sunshine. The pool bar food and the breakfast is just ok - nothing spectacular. The rooms are also much nicer. The bathrooms have been refurbished, sort of - the old baths have been taken out and replaced with large shower instead. Lovely tiling on the walls but I was disappointed that the old toilets and sink units were not replaced - this would have finished it off nicely. The room did have an air con unit but no controls to switch it on - in Sept this wasn't a big deal but I would probably want it working in July/August. The room decor is nicer than before - if you like IKEA you'll love it! Overall this resort is much improved and we will go back again.

11  Thank larssonCork
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Just got back from this hotel last week, me and my girlfriend were both very impressed with this hotel.Room modern and stylish with the added bonus of a seperate kitchen if needed.Nice pool area with plenty of sunbeds and a lovely rooftop terrace to chill out.Went all inclusive and couldn"t fault the food or drink especially the wines!!! All the staff were very friendly and helpful.Good location near some very smart bars, resturants, designer shops.Overall a very enjoyable stay hoping to go back again in march.

Room Tip: try booking a pool view if possible
8  Thank Paul A
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Me and my partner have stayed at this hotel twice now. Stayed september 2010, and again recently in september 2011. Both holidays were a fantastic experience. Hotel had recently been renovated before our first stay last year. Fantastic pool area, rooms are well equipped and comfortable. All hotel staff were extremely helpful. Upon arrival this year we also discovered the added bonus that air conditioning had been installed into all the rooms, at a cost of a 10 euro deposit for the remote which is refunded upon the return of the remote at check out. Had a family member come to join us on this holiday, he also found the hotel to be fantastic. Will definately be back next year :)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
12  Thank Katie2703
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We stayed as a couple late 20's as a final week of sun for the year having been on holiday previously in the year.

Rooms-probably the best room I have stayed at in Europe.Very modern and very clean. I am petrified of cockroaches and saw none anywhere in hotel. Also had mini kitchen which was very handy. We requested a top floor room facing pool and got it. Great view of sea. We had air con luckily otherwise would have been unbearable as 26 at night!

Food-We stayed half board. Firstly we loved the dining room and the fact you could sit outside both for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast was good, what you would expect. Dinner however was only ok. Food mostly luke warm or even cold which spoilt it. Limited choice but what was served was ok. Food is fine for a week but no longer. Also we did not have lunch included but swapped one day to find that they seemed to recycle last nights dinner for lunch! Soft drinks v expensive 3euro each. Go to supermarket left out of hotel accross road, 1.95 for bottle of wine!

Hotel- again all parts of the hotel v modern, the lobby is lovely. We went to the rooftop terrace everyday as v quiet and peaceful with great view. It also has large wicker love seats and Loads of sunbeds
Location- Great location, very quiet but 10 min walk to beach and safari shopping. We liked the bars near the pyramid hotel esp the Monkey Bar. Also you must try the Slow Boat chinese at Safari, great service and lovely food.

Overall- I would definately stay here again next time we visit tenerife and reccomend to those who like modern boutique hotels.

• Stayed: October 2011