1,442 results
All reviewssun deckcorner suitepool viewtapas nightjunior suiteair coniron and ironing boardbed and breakfasthalf boardthemed nightssmall kitchenlovely hotelpool barmini marketstayed all inclusivebeach towelsplenty of choice
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had booked to stay at the sunprime hotel with my partner and with my brotehr in law and his partner. Prior to jetting off on holiday I was advised that there was a problem within the hotel and indeed that the booking for my brother in law cannot be accepted, they offered the Compestella Beach which to be frank is no where near the level of hotel paid for, after going back and forth my brother and law and partner were placed at the Med Palace Hotel at an extra cost, why he had to pay is still an issue.

I was advised that my booking was fine and indeed there would be no issues, I paid for a Suite with a Pool View however on arrival on 08th Sept I was advised that my room was not available and that they would put me in 306, this room was a standard room with a view to the rear and very noisy giving the bin men and deliveries to the Bitacora Hotel across the road. After complaining I was advised the manager would speak with me in the morning, she dually did but confirmed " there is nothing she can do" great customer service I thought........

After 3 changes to our room we eventually were placed in our paid room on the Wed half way through our holiday, for me whilst the hotel is great, food is excellent and the suites are of a high standard I cannot recommend this hotel to anyone as I know for sure there were loads of people being turned away to another hotel.

The question is why does such a nice hotel spoil it and double book everyone, this left a bitter taste in my mouth and indeed apart from Oscare on reception everyone was not helpful or indeed going out of their way to assist, for me to run a business like this is a complete nonsense.

If you are thinking of booking this hotel i would seriously consider not, despite booking with Jet2, Travel Republic or any other sites people were getting turned away.

Room Tip: Room 210 is nice if you wish a suite it has two bathrooms and two showers
4  Thank Papa78
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Stayed there on the 27th august for two weeks , my add on is the hotel wi fi is a complete joke you pay for coverage on your mobile to save on bills . I was in rm 224 which is above the reception and too the right . could not get connection , having worked in hotel mainteance before i no how to eradicate the problem and after having a conversation on the problem they told me to go onto the balcony too get it ..... Not good enough . Apart from that the hotel was good and the staff excellent the scts were poor apart from the two guitarists

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank swarbi
Reviewed September 16, 2012

10 Nights B&B Relaxing In the Sunprime Coral Suites was just what the doctor ordered. As per previous posts we found the hotel tastefully decorated and kept spotlessly clean. We have for a number of years chosen to be based on a B&B basis which suites us better as we like to get out and about and generally evening meals in hotels are massed produced and you don't get the same quality as eating in a restaurant.
We took part in a survey which was carried out by a marketing company which entitled us to an evening meal in the dining room, without being too critical our decision to go B&B we felt was the correct one. Having started with the usual soup course which was very tasteful even if a little on the cold side, I progressed to a little salad with processed meat which again was enjoyable. The main course was were I feel the problem lied, my choice from the show cooking was salted Sea Bass and a very nice piece of Fish was presented on my plate, now what do i have with it was my decision. Hmm this is were the problem lied there were no vegetables to have with my nice piece of fish !!! but yet i could have had sprouts with my breakfast.
We only had one meal so maybe my thoughts maybe seem harsh but I am only commenting on my experience.
For those whole like a nice little Spanish experience look no further than 50 yards to the left of the main hotel entrance "Rosey's" a typical Spanish bar which serves good beer and a great selection of Tapas dishes.
Location wise perfect for our needs, (although it took us a couple of days to find our bearings) and the best bit for us for our first holiday for 20 years on our own NO KIDS :-)

Room Tip: We had room 435 pool view and very quiet location.
6  Thank Glyno321
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Just come back from a weeks stay at Sunprime Coral Suites and the only problem is we would have liked to stay longer! Brilliant hotel, spotlessly clean, rooms very modern and air con came in very helpful. Perfect location and even though we were all inclusive we went out and about,
No need to look for anything to eat could not fault the food in the hotel only went for a drink,

Room Tip: High room on the south gets sun first thing in the morning
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Came back Friday after staying 2 weeks in Tenerife. The hotel was fantastic. The rooms are very modern, good sized and spotless! We was wondering whether to upgrade to a pool view room as we had read reviews that it became noisy in the early hours with the bins being emptied. We decided not to and it was a good decision as we had no problem with any noise from outside. The air conditioning was perfect! All controls in the room, so you could choose how cold you wanted it. All staff in the hotel were very friendly and was always happy to help with any questions. There was a different theme every night for dinner and there was fresh meat which was cooked while you wait! The food was very nice and there was always a good variety to choose from. In an excellent location. Only a 5min walk to bars, pubs and shops, which was good as the entertainment in the evening wasn't always the best. The pool was good sized and always enough sunbeds, so no getting up early to reserve! The sun deck was amazing. Very quiet, with comfy sofas to lounge on and showers to cool down. Siam Park and Loro Parque is a MUST to go to! Was a lovely holiday, would come back again and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple