3,359 results
All reviewsplunge poolpianist playingmare nostrum resortthe hard rock cafemediterranean hotelon arrivalsea viewsister hotelglass of champagnebreakfast was amazingtop floorlovely hotelbed and breakfast basischocolate fountainsuperior roomgala dinnersafari centre
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Stayed for 9 nights on B&B basis. We did not book a sea facing room but were pleased to find that the sea was visible from our balcony (a side view). The television had a excellent selection of channels including many of the UK ones. The choice of food for the buffet breakfast was fantastic including eggs and bacon, cold meats, cheeses and fresh fruits. Sparkling wine and freshly squeezed orange juice and many other choices. Some mornings there was smoked salmon and caviar.
The staff we met were friendly.
Negative points were the sound insulation was poor and we could hear noise from the nearby bars, this stopped round about 11pm so it was not too much of a problem. The hotel is in 3 separate buildings but they only have the reception in one staffed which we found inconvenient.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Derekstravels
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I had just spent a lovely 4 nights in the Gran Oasis with a group of girls and then I moved onto the Cleopatra with my husband. The contrast was different and I enjoyed both Hotels. The Cleopatra was very quiet and in a great location. The service was exceptional and the room was lovely and overlooked the pool. The beds are large and comfortable, linen is regularly changed and is of great quality. The bathrooms are large, with double sinks, and lovely deep baths. Breakfast was very good and even champange available so I had a lovely buck fizz. Pool area was very clean and has plenty of beds. Bar service was good too. The all in all a very good hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DeborinaBlackpool
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Just retured from a fantastic 7 night break from this wonderful hotel. We have stayed here many times and no other hotel can compare. The hotel is perfectly placed for the beach and shops. It truly is just like going home. I can not praise the staff enough from the reception to the chamber maids, nothing is too much trouble and all have smiling faces. It was my husbands birthday while staying here and the staff did everything possible to make it special, champange waiting in the room, a room upgrade, invitation to a Gala dinner and Managers cocktail party. The management at this hotel try to make holidays special and yes they do. Not only do my husband and myself adore this hotel, our daughter, son in law and granddaughter do too. We all try to visist at least once a year and it never fails to please any of us. Looking forward to us all returing in October, can't wait. Thank you to all the staff for yet another wonderful holiday and we hope to see you all again soon.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Stayed beginning of January we arrived and our rooms where at the back of the hotel facing a car park ground floor level after seeing the receptionist we complained and asked to be moved as this was not the rooms we had booked. After lengthy discussion we were told the hotel was full but if we waited 24 hours we may get another room. We did sea view ground floor very good!! Breakfast was good, dining room wad quite dark and could do with an update. Rooms ok but once again bringing uptodate. Weather fantastic and would def book holiday in Tenerife again in January.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Tenetifesun
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I know I have done a report before but there have been a few changes since. All new TVs in the rooms Flat screen and all the UK channels you need. The hotel is in a great place where all the good bars are and I feel that its cheap as well, so dont miss out on it !!! Going again in March, cant wait !!!!!

PS One thing I must mention is is you use the bars and restaurants make sure you download the " Green Banana " app on your iphone or Blackberry phone as you can save 10% on drinks and in some of the restaurants close by like, Bianco, Hacienda Miranda and Harrys Bar !!!

Room Tip: Make sure youn get a room with a pool view to the right of the check in desk on 2nd or 3rd floor as you get afternoon and evening sun.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple