I spent a week here with my partner,excellent location with regard to the beach& town. The staff were very good & friendly.My room no was 9330 which faced the town . Unless you want to stay out untill 2am I recommend that you have a pool /sea view (extra of course) the noise was deafning.The breakfast choice was huge,catering for many nationalities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas