3,358 results
All reviewsplunge poolpianist playingmare nostrum resortmediterranean hotelthe hard rock cafeon arrivalsea viewsister hotelglass of champagnebreakfast was amazinglovely hoteltop floorbed and breakfast basischocolate fountainsuperior roomgala dinnersafari centre
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We stayed here in September 2010 for a week, we had a pool on our balcony and a nice pool view. The rooms were nice but a bit dated.
I joined there loyalty club for free before we went, it's definitely worth it!The staff treated us like we were on our honeymoon, we had presents left to our room most days Cava & chocolates, drinks, nice water and molton brown bath products. We also got free wifi!

The hotel breakfast was really good and set you up for a day out and about, you could also get Cava for breakfast:-)

The hotel is really central and i'd say one of the best in Tenerife. I didn't really like the Las Americas strip part. We ate out mostly in los cristianos (old town), it's got some really nice little restaurants and the beaches are nicer.

The monkey park is worth a trip, I really enjoyed it!

Overall the hotel was really nice and the staff couldn't be more helpful!

Room Tip: I'd pick a room on a higher floor with a pool view!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kate006
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Just stayed here for a week and enjoyed it very much
The location is just fantastic.On the beach, next to all the best shops and some very good restaraunts and bars
I did not have anything outside of breakfast at this hotel but that was pretty good
It was very busy at breakfast and there was very long cues for orange juice, toast etc
Very clean hotel with very good staff

Room Tip: Stayed on the ground floor near the reception. This was great for access but a little noisey especially with the incessant piano playing in the bar
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tptcel
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I spent a week here with my partner,excellent location with regard to the beach& town. The staff were very good & friendly.My room no was 9330 which faced the town . Unless you want to stay out untill 2am I recommend that you have a pool /sea view (extra of course) the noise was deafning.The breakfast choice was huge,catering for many nationalities.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Foreignflyer
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Stayed for 9 nights on B&B basis. We did not book a sea facing room but were pleased to find that the sea was visible from our balcony (a side view). The television had a excellent selection of channels including many of the UK ones. The choice of food for the buffet breakfast was fantastic including eggs and bacon, cold meats, cheeses and fresh fruits. Sparkling wine and freshly squeezed orange juice and many other choices. Some mornings there was smoked salmon and caviar.
The staff we met were friendly.
Negative points were the sound insulation was poor and we could hear noise from the nearby bars, this stopped round about 11pm so it was not too much of a problem. The hotel is in 3 separate buildings but they only have the reception in one staffed which we found inconvenient.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Derekstravels
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I had just spent a lovely 4 nights in the Gran Oasis with a group of girls and then I moved onto the Cleopatra with my husband. The contrast was different and I enjoyed both Hotels. The Cleopatra was very quiet and in a great location. The service was exceptional and the room was lovely and overlooked the pool. The beds are large and comfortable, linen is regularly changed and is of great quality. The bathrooms are large, with double sinks, and lovely deep baths. Breakfast was very good and even champange available so I had a lovely buck fizz. Pool area was very clean and has plenty of beds. Bar service was good too. The all in all a very good hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple