Great hotel ideally suituated for the beach and the centre , travelled to Tenerife for years and this is the best hotel I have stayed in .
Lovely breakfasts caters for any needs however fussy .
Had a standard room had everything you needed all in great condition , only complaint is like all european hotels the beds are like ironing boards .
Added benefit was the free wifi , fridge and free safe in the room
Beautiful large swimming pool with lifeguards on duty , also able to use the facilities at the sister hotel next door which is equally as good at this time of year very few kids .
Would most certainly use again on my next visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expo Hoteles, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas