Absoloutely loved this hotel.Been many times to Tenerife staying in many different hotels but this is definately the best one.Lovely pool area,a minutes walk to the beach,hotel itself very clean and staff(apart from a few grumpy male receptionists,which you seem to get in most of the hotels)were very hard working and really pleasant and friendly.The breakfasts were great,we didn't need to eat until mid afternoon,there was everything you could think of to eat and drink.We stayed B&B so don't know about the dinners,but there is so many good restaurants near the hotel,we were spoilt for choice.We booked a standard room,but got a pool view room,had the sun on the balcony from 4pm onwards,which was fine for us as we liked lying by the roman pool during the day,it was lovely and quiet.We went to the med palace pool one afternoon but it was a lot more lively,more family orientated.We did have a problem with the wi fi too as I had taken my iPad to keep in touch with family at home,it only worked right at reception,but it wasn't a huge problem for us,and there were two computers to use there in a nice quiet spot,was about €1 for 10 minutes.The room was big enough,nice and clean,had air conditioning,free mini fridge,free safe,hair dryer,toiletries and flat screen tv with English speaking channels like BBC1,BBC2,ITV,Channel 4 and 5 and others.It is a really big complex,I kept getting lost,my husband was ok though,so it might've just been me!! There is a book loan at the pool and you can hire towels,but we took our own.
All in all,I couldn't fault this hotel,I'd love to come back here,already thinking about coming back in September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas