6,623 results
All reviews privilege lounge privilege package privilege guests privilege service pool area half board piano bar a la carte restaurants buffet restaurant junior suite sea view every night excellent hotel foam party main restaurant branded drinks reception staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm not usually a "better the devil you know" kind of person but I am more than happy to keep returning to H10 Conquistador for the remainder of my life.

My first visit in 2017 was with my partner at the time but this year I decided to solo travel and found it just as enjoyable as the first time around. I stayed in room 551 originally, 550 this year (as per my request which was absolutely perfect; thank you to the reservations team) which was always cleaned to a satisfactory level. I did find the floors getting a bit grubby throughout my stay and I'm not an untidy person which was the only issue with the room. It was very nice to walk into truffles and chocolates with being a H10 Class Member, I'm looking forward to building points up and becoming Grand Class.

As per last year I received a gift for my birthday, a full circuit in the spa this time, but I was disappointed that this was delivered to me a day after my birthday and it had a 48 hour expiry which meant I couldn't use it. I suppose a mixture of my own fault for being hungover on that particular day and the late delivery - still grateful for the gesture either way.

The majority of the hotel is nice and clean, my only complaint is still about the disgusting black mold in the main pool that is floating around. *Please, please refurbish this as I found myself not wanting to go into the pool to cool off and I heard many other people commenting on this matter also.*

The food is absolutely fantastic as it always has been whenever I've visited any of the restaurants, take absolutely no notice of those that say the food is "inedible" - they're talking rubbish! Very well done on the Senses Restaurant, such a brilliant atmosphere, fantastic show and amazing menu. Pablo once again blew my mind with his chef skills and was well worthy of the tip offered to him. Also big thank you to Belen who is constantly smiling and always tries to make you feel welcome even with the little English she can speak. Definitely my favourite waitress.

The all inclusive drinks are, as a whole, fantastic. The cocktail drinks can leave a lot to be desired though which I've found in both stays; they're either really really good or really really poor and VERY strong. Be prepared for a wait at Mencey Bar too, it can seem a little overstretched at times with patrons ordering 5+ drinks at any one time, the majority of which you see them waste. This is not the fault of the hotel and is just people's greed overtaking their needs.

The pool rules are fantastic and exactly what I would expect in a proper 4* hotel. I like being able to get a sun lounger in the morning and I like not having to worry about idiots with pool floats etc spoiling the atmosphere. The music around the pool can get a bit loud during the day but I suppose there is no pleasing everybody... Again the main pool is in desperate need of refurbishment but the size is great.

The entertainment can be fantastic most nights, mainly the White Parties, Spanish Parties and "Southside". Flamenco in Tajinaste Restaurant is very entertaining too. The rest is just basic hotel entertainment that becomes hilarious after a few drinks.

Despite the small issues, which every hotel in the world has, H10 Conquistador is absolutely fantastic. It's very pricey but you really do get what you pay for which is: Location, service, fine dining, great selection of wines and beers, comfort, convenience, attentiveness from staff and just an all around great experience. Unfortunately there were no Privilege Rooms available this year, but I'm really looking forward to sampling this next year for my 29th birthday along with the brand new Privilege rooms and lounging areas.

Thank you once again H10 Conquistador.

Room Tip: If you're not booking a pool view, suite or Privilege room then go for floor 5.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Jonathan_M_Ingham
Daniela D, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at H10 Conquistador, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jonathan_M_Ingham,

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable and that your H10 class member benefits were an extra plus!

It is a pleasure to read our team made your stay an amazing one! We will be pleased to forward your great feedback to Pablo and Belen and as well as the entire staff. Thank you for the compliments on room 550 as well.

We are sorry you couldn't enjoy your water circuit session, please if something like this ever happen again, contact our costumer services, they will be delighted to help you.

Your feedback about the Pool is most gratefully received and it is only through guests such as yourselves that we can strive to not only maintain but exceed our standards and your expectations. Please do rest assured that I will be addressing this situation with the relevant team member at the earliest opportunity.

Thank you very much once again and we keep looking forward to welcome you back really soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely hotel, staff very helpful and polite nothing too much trouble
Rite in the SPA area was extremely helpful speaking Spanish and English
Food we great but one thing I like pate but I only remember seeing it at breakfast and maybe 1 night in 14
Pate can be served with all the m,eats daily

I did not like the Privilege area's if you are All Inclusive why should you have to pay more for special areas and late dining ( breakfast ) access to all special restaurants
Everyone should be the same on an inclusive band
If you want quieter areas they should be provided not charged for !!
I think the Privilege badge should go and All Inclusive means ALL INCLUSIVE

If necessary increase prices but do not have a 2 tier system

Otherwise fantastic Hotel I would come again

Stayed: September 2018
6  Thank Geofftheref2
Daniela D, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at H10 Conquistador, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Geofftheref2,

We are really pleased to read your great comments and many thanks for taking the time to post these on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to read you had a fantastic stay and hear our staff offered you a great service as it´s the best reward for their hard work.I´m sure Rita will be very proud of your kind words towards her and will motivate her and the rest of the team to keep working hard daily and keep going with the best service.

Your comments are very important to us and are taken into consideration as it is the best way for us to improve.

We appreciate your opinion and feelings but we would like to point out there are different services and options for the different guest expectations and needs.

The Privilege package can be booked with any board, not just for AI. This service offer the possibility to have some extras services, like having dinner in the thematic restaurants every night, free access to the Spa, acces to the Privilege Lounge or the breakfast "à la carte".

You can have AI service and have acces to quieter areas, like the new Seaview Lounge on the 1 Floor or in the Lounge behind the waterfall where you can be delighted by the sunsets.

Once again, thank you so much for sharing your stay with us here on Trip Advisor.

We very much hope to welcome you back to us in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Variety and quality of food is outstanding
All branded drinks cocktails and beer included in all inclusive
Staff very friendly and helpful most of whom speak a variety of language
Hotel is very clean with maid service daily
Entertainment is good but finishes a bit early
Could be doing with some music around the pool throughout the day
3rd time at hotel and booked again to return in January

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Claire T
Daniela D, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at H10 Conquistador, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Claire T,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay at the H10 Conquistador Hotel.

It is a pleasure to read you had a fantastic stay and hear our staff offered you a great service as it´s the best reward for their hard work. We are delighted you appreciated the service and enjoyed our All in offering. It's beautiful to read comments like this,even more when they come from guest who visit us once and again.

Your constructive feedback about the entertainment is most gratefully received and it is only through guests such as yourselves that we can strive to not only maintain but exceed our standards and your expectations.

We very much hope to welcome you back to us in January.

Kindest regards from H10Conquistador's Team!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we arrived to this hotel as a group of 18 celebrating our friends 50th birthday, on our second day we recieved a letter shoved underneath one of the groups doors. It was an eviction warning, i went and spoke to the manager who explained that we had been too loud around the pool and at the piano bar, please bare in mind there was a group of 18 of us all adults from 25-55. Not one member of staff came and spoke to us about this the letter was the first time we knew about it, not something you expect on your second day i also do not drink alcohol so i know we were not loud the rest of the hotel were elderly couples? dont book a group of 18 in is what i have to say on the matter, as a result of this we spent the majority of our time outside of out all inclusive holiday. We had already paid nearly 20,000 for this hotel but were too frightened to stay in case we got evicted. And lastly except for the alacarte restaurants the food was absolutely awful. The breakfast was not edible at all. Never again will we stay here waste of money.

Room Tip: dont go here
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
9  Thank vikistamp1987

Dear vikistamps1987,

Thanks to express your disappointed relating your recent stay in TripAdvisor and in other websites.

We are extremely sorry that we did not fulfil your expectations. We are very groups friendly but maybe our resort was not the best choise who could suits you and we feel really disappointed about.

If you received a warning letter from your Tour Operator was just because the group behavoir was not respecfull with other guest and it was not just about to be loud. . We did had many complaints from other guest concerning the group. We need to make sure that we do our best all the guest have a wonderful vacation, not just a small group. There are many ways to celebrate and we do love celebrations but please remember the principle according to which the freedom of one person stops where that of another person begins.

Our costumer services is always available to assist the guest in all their need, because we would have tried our best, as we always do, to sort out the difficulties you had and would have made sure the rest of your stay is better.

We are very sorry to know that you will not be returning to our hotel and hope you will be able to forgive us, as our aim is to turn every guest’s stay into a gratifying and memorable experience.

We truly hope you will happy in your next destination.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Recently stayed at this hotel for one week and enjoyed every minute of it. Extremely clean, staff are friendly and efficient and the hotel and pool were beautiful. Not being able to claim a sun bed too early was a huge plus. I do think men should be able to wear long dress shorts to dinner. I totally understand why this rule is made but considering there were a lot of women wearing extremely short hot pants/shorts with most of their backsides hanging out, I found the rule slightly ridiculous. Either let guys wear smart shorts or refrain from letting women enter the restaurants in the evening half dressed and looking as if they're still on the beach. Had a really enjoyable and relaxing vacation regardless.

Room Tip: Suits are beautiful.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MN1970

Dear MN1970,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at H10 Conquistador Hotel and I would not miss the chance to thank you for your kind words here on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that our facilities and your entire H10 Conquistador experience met your expectations. We are proud to receive comments as your, which mean we have achieved our main goal, a satisfied guest.

We take very good note of your comments and we thank you for bringing them into our attention, as they help us improve in many aspects.

We will continue to work very hard in order to offer our guests the best possible service.

Thank you very much once again and we look forward to welcome you again!