All reviewspool partyrain showeron arrivalpool areafridge and microwavewalk in showermemory foam mattressbed and breakfastlovely hotelhalf boardshow cookingglass of bubblymassive bedgarden roombreakfast is servedsmall hotelcourtesy room
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

First impressions of the hotel were great. We were welcomed with a lovely cold glass of cava and swiftly checked in.
Our room was gorgeous. It had a living area, huge shower room and separate bedroom. We had a large balcony with two sun loungers and a hot tub which unfortunately never got hot.
The pool area was comfortable with different seating options available. The pool was heated to a lovely temperature.
We stayed bed and breakfast and found the choice very good.
The location of the hotel was great. Close to the action but far enough away for it to be quiet.
We would return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Totesamazbabes
JulieZanatta, Director de Recepción at Vanilla Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing such a positive review of Vanilla Garden Hotel **** through TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay.

You may rest assured that I will personally share your comments with our team, who will be glad to know that you had a lovely time with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again to Vanilla Garden Hotel ****.

Do not hesitate to contact us before coming back for anything you could need or want. We are here at your entire disposal very glad to help you.

Kindest regards!!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Got back from a 2 week stay with my boyfriend on Tuesday from this hotel and we do think improvements could be made! Upon arrival our we had a smooth check in process. However what we thought was unfair was the fact that our travel agent had put a request in for a pool view (nothing ever mentioned about a charge) but when she was informing us about our room she said it would be another €210 Euro’s for a pool view (€15 a day) which we decided to leave. The next couple of days we spoke to others arriving who had been given a pool view just by coincidence? We felt by our travel agent putting this request on our booking they thought let’s get some more money out of them. Another improvement that could be made is the security guard roles. Although you do see them at night stood around the front (apparently they are there all night) but yet we still got woke up at silly o’clock I would say about 10 nights out of the 14. Considering if you are even talking loud or laughing on your balcony at 11 they tell you to be quitet, we thought this was ridiculous!! We complained twice about this and all reception had to say was we will send the security guard around that part of the hotel at those times (well it had been anything from 3-6 in the morning!) so it was obvious nothing was going to be done. Another improvement would be some entertainment added to the hotel. Although there is a singer on whilst you dine at night and a dj on a Wednesday and Saturday day time that is all the hotel has to offer. Even though this is an adult hotel it would still be nice for some opportunity to maybe play some water sports in the pool (water polo, volleyball) as you can get quite bored if your spending hours around the pool. During the ‘pool party’ they call it on a Wednesday and Saturday afternoon they do happy hour for 2 hours where it is 2 drinks for 1. After having one we knew the hotels trick straight away was splitting the normal sized drink into 2 plastic cups therefore you do not get 2 full sized drinks it is just a normal one halved. On a positive note this hotel is beautiful! It’s a good size, very nicely furnished! You really do feel like you are in a tropical place with all the exotic plants and palm trees! The day beds that are offered are great, very comfy and spacious. We stayed bed and breakfast basis so can only comment on the food served then but there was a good range of things, lovely loafs and baguettes to pick from and a big choice of fruits. The hotel was a perfect location really, a few minutes walk from the Veronicas strip part and beach bars and then either a taxi ride or nice walk into Los Cristianos or Costa Adeje.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hollielouisesutt2018

Dear Hollie,

Thank you for sharing your review of Vanilla Garden Hotel **** through TripAdvisor.

I understand your position I know that a lot of our guests want a free upgrade to Standard Pool View Room but it's a supperior category than the Standard so if you want to upgrade you logically have to pay an upgrade. Sometimes it can happend like in every other hotel in the world, that some guest receive an upgrade to a certain room depending on their booking. I'm sorry you wanted a free upgrade to a Standard Pool View but unfortunately it wasn't available for your booking.

Regarding the Security Guard, he is there everynight, unfortunately he is unable to follow the guest to every room and do not have any power for people outside the complex.

I will transfer your comments about entertainment but as it's a mixed age hotel, I guess more than the two pool parties per week would be a bit too much for some of the guests that want to relax. Also, Water activites are not possible to organize due to the size of the pool and as I previously said not all the guests would like to have that kind of acrtivities if they want relax and read by the pool.

I will transfer your comments to all my colleagues so we can improve !

Do not hesitate to contact us before coming back for anything you could need or want. We are here at your entire disposal very glad to help you!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely and relaxing hotel to stay in. Definitely made our stay at Tenerife the best it could be. Such friendly staff and cleaners are fantastic and very trustworthy. Pool is a bit small but perfect for the size of the hotel. Mixed ages of people who stay here. I stayed with my two friends and boyfriend and we found it perfect as it has a mixer of a fun atmosphere but very relaxing. My boyfriend has very high standards but he was super impressed with how well we was treated and the cleanliness of the hotel. Only thing I would fault is the breakfast as it was the same thing everyday but you can have as much as you liked and definitely filled our tummies! Hot tub was a bit green at times, would recommend getting that sorted but if you are looking for a beautiful place to stay in Tenerife then this is the hotel to stay in. Turn right for the very fun Strip but then left for lovely restaurant .. 20minutes walk away! On the strip be careful of the harassment you will receive getting asked to come into the bars and clubs. You will have a LOT of that!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tammi S

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comment regarding your stay with us at Vanilla Garden Hotel****

I'm happy to read that you did appreciate our staff and hotel :) I think we have a really good team and we try our best to keep our Standards and make our guests feel at home in our little Paradise with our Gardens all around rooms and common area !

We will try to improve our breakfast variety although we are already offering a variety of fresh fruit and also hot and cold food.

We would love to welcome you soon again in our Vanilla Garden Hotel****

Best regards!!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Visited hotel late July / early August 2018 through TUI. Arrived at hotel around midnight and was greeted with a drink, which is always nice!

Room - Travelled as a couple and was given a standard room that overlooked some neighbouring hotels. Very spacious room with microwave, fridge, kettle and hair dryer. There was no ironing board or iron, but I did not ask at reception if one was available. There is a safe in the wardrobe, which can only be used at an additional cost. I think the bed and pillows were both memory foam but I had a great night sleep every night. Room was spotlessly clean every day. One night we accidentally left the room key in the electric and when we were out someone must have come in and removed this, which I have never experienced before.

Food - breakfast every morning had great selection of full English, cereals, fruit, ice cream and a chocolate fountain! You could request fried eggs, omelettes and bacon from the chef. One day we had lunch, I had a pizza at €9 that wasn’t great but my gf enjoyed her panini.

Pool - large pool that was all one level. Sun beds started to fill up by around 11am. There was an area up from the pool with additional sun beds and only a few near the jacuzzi around the side of the hotel.

Location - 5 min walk from beach, bars and the local McDonald’s. Around 20 mins from Hard Rock Cafe, which is in an area with a lot more restaurants and pubs. 15 min walk to Siam Park and Siam Mall, however, very hilly. Best small shop is probably the one if you turn left out of the hotel and walk 100 metres.

Only disappointment was the lack of late check out. We were told this was €25 to 6pm, but when we asked on day of departure we were told only half hour slot in the complimentary room was available. The people filling the rooms after us are likely TUI customers arriving well after we have left for the airport. I appreciate there isn’t a lot of time for housekeeping though.

Overall, great hotel in a fantastic location that I would return to.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Chris R

Dear Guest

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at thre Hotel, as it is due to the effort and dedication of our team, that we are able to achieve our goal :)

We always try our best to make our guests happy and relaxed during their holidays !

We are looking forward to welcoming you again to Vanilla Garden Hotel **** next year. As we love receiving nice feedback and having happy returning customers !

I will transfer your comments to all my colleagues so we can improve !

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Value for money, pleasantly suprised. The apartments were modern newly refurbished. Buffet style and cooked to order food for breakfast. Bars etc close by but they did not disturb any of the guests in the evening or at night. Would recommend a visit, will consider a return visit myself.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank kenWirralEngland

Dear KenWirral,

Thank you for so much for sharing this nice review of Vanilla Garden Hotel **** through TripAdvisor.

We are always trying to make our guests feel like home and enjoying every bit of their holidays ! I'm glad you've enjoyed our Hotel.

Do not hesitate to contact with me for your next stay in Tenerife, I will be glad to help you with anything you need :)