See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have stayed at many hotels/motels, as we are in the construction bussiness. The price was fair. We have a kitchen and such. But if I am going to pay this amount of money I expect the room to be CLEAN..Take a look at my pictures...I cleaned the walls, with just soap and water. SO WHY CANN'T THEY!!! You would think that would be part of the cleaning process between guests!!

Date of stay: July 2012
3  Thank Denise N
Mahendra P, Webmaster at Midland Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments and for your extended stay with us. I’m very sorry we couldn’t meet your needs or expectations. We take great pride in being a pleasant, friendly and accommodating place to stay, and we obviously let you down in some ways. For that, I apologize. I hope when you visit the area again you will give us another chance to meet your needs. I’m certain we’ll do better for you next time.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed in the Days Inn, which is one of 3 hotels in the Midland Texas Extened stay group. The room was dirty and not well maintained. THey advertise Wi-Fi, but you have to leave your door open for the signal to be strong enough to work. Not once in a week did they clean the r0om or empty the trash. I had to beg for towels and toilet paper.
I tried for a week to contact the manager but was always told she wasn't in.
Stay anywhere but here. They staff is rude and incompetant and the hotel looks more like a refugee camp than a motel.

Room tip: Go to another motel
Date of stay: May 2012
3  Thank Lmcintyre57
Reviewed April 3, 2012

They only clean the rooms once a week. Beds have pee and blood stains. You have a better chance of getting some sleep if you sleep in your car because of the bed bug infestations. If there is anyone that knows a good lawyer that can help please let me know.

Date of stay: April 2012
7  Thank aygi21
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I went to this hotel and the room smelled like dead rat. There was toilet paper still in the trash can. I went to go get a refund and they said no because I used the room I walked in and out and they said no . Never had such a terrible room nd service. I just let them keep the money and left.

Date of stay: February 2012
2  Thank Miguel12345688
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I travle acros the united states and stay in motels every night. this is one of the dirtyest motels yet. there is trash under the bed the carpets are filthy paint peeling off the walls. I WISH I STAYED NEXT DOOR.

Room tip: the rooms are dirty & over priced.
Date of stay: February 2012