“Satisfying the craving”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We come by here on occasion because we love the food, atmosphere, service, and the bakery is a bonus. Not only that this is one of the closest experience you can get to Mexico.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Love the crispy brisket tacos. It's the best way to go. But really anything I've ever had there is good. Might consider calling in your lunch orders though. They get really busy.

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

My family and I stopped for something to eat after a trip to the pool and we're completely disrespected by the people working there. In the middle of our purchase the lady answers the phone and stays on it for at least 15 minutes. We just stayed there in shock. The lady seemed bothered by the fact that we were there. It was insulting. Go there at your own risk. I have never dealt with people that are so rude! The food is not worth putting up with the people that work there.

1  Thank Yasmin G
Reviewed February 23, 2016 via mobile

They have the best tacos in Midland! I would highly recommend the carne asada tacos! Say "I" if you've tried going on Monday?

Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

Took the family one morning and tried the burritos and pan dulce for breakfast. The burritos: chorizo/egg and potato/egg were just ok. All the baked goods are amazing! It's major overload in there. Get a tray and some tongs, and load up. The empanadas are really good. It gets busy, but they were fast and it is worth the wait.