See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Sparkling clean! But the desk girls made all the difference. We met four during our stay and every one of them was pleasant and above helpful. They were even able to help me with a computer problem on my tablet. Our room was stellar in comfort, the beds great. Terrific wifi with lots of plug-ins for all of our devices. The full-size fridge woke me up in the middle of the night and we've had more quiet A/C units in other motels, but we'd go back in a flash.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank MontanaBorn47
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I have to travel to this are for work and the second time I stay at this hotel. No complaints at all, friendly staff, and extremely clean facilities. I think I have found my place.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank La2step
James R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Midland SW, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Dear La2step,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team takes a lot of pride in offering great service and clean facilities, so we are pleased you found that to be true during your time with us. Can't wait to see you again next time!

James R.

Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

This was our first visit to a Candlewood Suits. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised and will return. This hotel was clean clean clean. The rooms were large and clean. The linens were soft and felt good. We will look for other Candlewood Suites in the future. Did I mention this hotel was clean? Enjoy your stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2016

This hotel offers extended stay opportunities. This meant the room came equipped with a refrigerator, plenty of storage space, oven and stove but no complimentary breakfast. The rooms were large and very well maintained. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. This would be a wonderful place to stay if visiting for several days.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Was just traveling through with my family and stayed at this hotel. What a pleasant surprise! The hotel was clean and the kitchenette was a great amenity to include into a room. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel staff was great, especially Daniesha and Brooks who helped make us feel at home and very welcome! Overall the hotel was very lovely and if I am ever in the area again I'll definitely be staying again!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family