“Not impressed”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We have eaten at the Mesquite Pit in the past and it has been okay. This time, we picked up a couple of barbecue sandwiches to go. I was totally underwhelmed.

Their steaks look really good. But, there is much better barbecue to be had.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This place is really awesome and kept clean.Food is served hot and fresh.And cooked to perfection.The salad is fresh with many choices of dressings.I have never been dissapointed when I go here.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

our family met here for a meal on Good Friday the ribeye steak was really good and the waitress was very good and kept our tea glasses full a very enjoyable family gathering thanks

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We rarely ever wait for a table and always have a great server. My favorites include the fried mushrooms, catfish and steaks.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I regularly frequent Mesquite Pit in Mineral Wells and find they are consistent with good food and service. My last visit I had the grill catfish and it was a large serving taking up the entire plate! Loved it. Also tried the chocolate silk pie and enjoyed it (although it wasn’t home made it was good ;)