All reviews beds were comfortable hot breakfast working order stayed here interstate
Reviewed December 18, 2017

Stayed here on business in Dec 2017. It was another great Holiday Inn express, you can always count on their properties to not let you down. Everything was top notch, clean, in working order. A little hidden off of the interstate, but a great place to stay. I'd highly recommend it as someone who spends 1/2 the year in hotels.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2017

This hotel was nice for the area. The beds were comfortable, bathroom roomy and the room was spacious. There was a keurig and refrigerator included. The only con I have is there was only one elevator. Best rooms on the top floor. Breakfast was pretty good with eggs, sausage and biscuits, as well as oatmeal, pastries, etc.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I always go for the top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Chico F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Suites Mission-Mcallen Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

We are excited to read all those nice comments from us. We strive for excellency and always to make the best impression to our guests. Please consider us every time you come to the Rio Grande Valley. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2017

First time staying at this hotel and I had never felt so much at home. The staff was very friendly and helped me in all my needs. We stayed for 5 nights and our room was cleaned very well each day. Also had a nice time in the pool with my kids. I recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a stress-free place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Chico F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Suites Mission-Mcallen Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

We appreciate a lot such an excellent review.

It is always a pleasure to serve you in the best way possible.

Our primary goal is always Guest satisfaction.

Thank you for your extensive comment and hope to see you very soon again!

Cordially,

Reviewed March 11, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel for years and I very much love the hotel and the manager Betty Luna, UNFORTUNATELY on this stay we have had 2 bags of our personal contents taken from our room. (1pr of Shoes, a bag of easter goodies purchased the night before) We reported this theft to the hotel staff, after speaking with the maid staff they reported to us that the Maids deny taking anything from the room. Well duh!

The value of the contents were nominal perhaps $50 but the trust broken is priceless.

If you choose to stay here, beware that something may walk away from your room and the Management Staff will not assist you. Stayer Be Ware.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

We regret to read this review.

It is very unfortunate for you to have a bad impression from us.

Our main priority is definitely guest satisfaction.

However, our housekeeping and all the Hotel's staff act in accordance to our highest core values such as integrity, honesty and commitment.

Thank you!

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for two nights over thanksgiving for an unexpected stressful trip. First thing I noticed was the friendliness and hospitality from all hotel staff was beyond any I have seen. Miguel helped us with several requests and was amazing to work with. The hotel was very clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast had great options and there was an evening social/meal the two nights we were there but we did not partake in. Very conveniently located. I would recommend to anyone needing a place in the area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family