All reviewsfront desklocation is excellentmorning breakfastgreat roompool areai highly recommend this hotelgreat hotelnext morninglqgmfreewaycleanlinesselevator
Reviewed August 27, 2017

The hotel was clean and the staff was awesome. Treated us with great customer service and they were ready to assist us in any way possible. This was a last minute booking due to hurricane Harvey. Our experience at LQ was a wonderful one and will definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

It was truly an honor and a pleasure to have had the opportunity to host you and your beautiful family. Nothing means more to us here at La Quinta Mission at West McAllen then hearing back from our valued guests. Your consideration in taking the time to leave us your feedback truly goes so far here and I can't wait to share it with the team. Thank you so much for finding our hotel clean with great customer service. And don't think twice whenever you want to come back down, just give us a ring and we'll make sure to set you up in your favorite room! Thanks again for your time and and we hope to see you sooner than later. May God bless you and your family!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

I was so skeptical about staying here because it wasn't too expensive. But when I got here everything looked so clean and new! I absolutely loved it! I would stay here again. I don't travel much because of hotels so that's saying a lot.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Your kind words and consideration really mean the world to us. We appreciate you taking the time to drop us some lines and I will most definitely share them with the staff, I know they'll be overjoyed in hearing how you found our hotel clean and new looking. Thank you so much for giving us your time and consideration. Please know that once you come to La Quinta you are now family. And if you ever need any assistance from creating a reservation or pricing, don't hesitate to give us a ring and we'll be here for you! Have a Bright Side Day!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Christina and staff were very professional and friendly. Very clean and relaxing hotel. Very helpful within the last month while booking and changing information for this trip. Thank you for the great customer service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Nothing brings a brighter and bigger smile to our faces than knowing how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at La Quinta Mission at West McAllen. Your feedback serves as a daily fuel that keeps us going and I'll make sure to share it with the team. We take delight in your recognition for our hotel's cleanliness and relaxing environment. Please know that you have a home away from home here with us and don't be a stranger whenever you're back in town, we're just a call away! Thanks so much for your considerate comments and we hope to see you all again soon!

Here for you,

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We stayed in a king suite that included a sofa sleeper. I have no complaints on the room. The air conditioner worked great. The free breakfast was awesome! It may have been the best free hotel breakfast I've ever had. My daughter enjoyed the pool. My dog also stayed at the hotel and we didn't have any issues. The location of the hotel was great and close to all the places we wanted to go. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

It's so pleasing to hear back from you! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent stay with us, the team will be ecstatic knowing how much you and your beautiful family enjoyed their stay with us. We're glad you all enjoyed our complimentary amenities from the pool to the breakfast. Whenever you all are back in town, don't hesitate to give us a call and we'll be here for you! We wish you all a most blessed day and can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2017

The staff was fantastic and the hotel was well accommodated and well kept. Thanks for the coffee refills as I am an avid drinker of coffee. The morning breakfast was put together very well. Wish I knew how she fixed her beans, they were fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

We're so happy to hear back from you! Nothing makes our day brighter than knowing how much our guests enjoy their stay with us here at La Quinta Mission at West McAllen. It brings a great smile to my face knowing the team was able to give you our Here For You service. Thanks so much for taking the time to drop us some lines about your stay, I'll make sure to share them with the team.

Whenever you're back in town, don't hesitate to give us a call and we'll get you back into your favorite room and share the secret recipe for the beans :). Take care and we hope to see you sooner than later!