All reviewsfront desklocation is excellentmorning breakfastgreat roompool areai highly recommend this hotelgreat hotelnext morninglqgmfreewaycleanlinesselevator
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Every time I need to go to the Rio Grande Valley I have stayed in this hotel. It is very clean, well located and with excelente service. Hot breakfast is good. It has very good optios for shopping and dining.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your feedback, it truly go a long way here and I can't wait to share it with the staff. We're so happy to hear how much you enjoy our hotel accommodations, service and breakfast. Nothing means more to us than guest satisfaction. We hope to see you again sooner than later! And if you need help with anything, just give us a call and we'll be here for you.

Thanks again,

Reviewed August 27, 2017

The hotel was clean and the staff was awesome. Treated us with great customer service and they were ready to assist us in any way possible. This was a last minute booking due to hurricane Harvey. Our experience at LQ was a wonderful one and will definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

It was truly an honor and a pleasure to have had the opportunity to host you and your beautiful family. Nothing means more to us here at La Quinta Mission at West McAllen then hearing back from our valued guests. Your consideration in taking the time to leave us your feedback truly goes so far here and I can't wait to share it with the team. Thank you so much for finding our hotel clean with great customer service. And don't think twice whenever you want to come back down, just give us a ring and we'll make sure to set you up in your favorite room! Thanks again for your time and and we hope to see you sooner than later. May God bless you and your family!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

I was so skeptical about staying here because it wasn't too expensive. But when I got here everything looked so clean and new! I absolutely loved it! I would stay here again. I don't travel much because of hotels so that's saying a lot.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Your kind words and consideration really mean the world to us. We appreciate you taking the time to drop us some lines and I will most definitely share them with the staff, I know they'll be overjoyed in hearing how you found our hotel clean and new looking. Thank you so much for giving us your time and consideration. Please know that once you come to La Quinta you are now family. And if you ever need any assistance from creating a reservation or pricing, don't hesitate to give us a ring and we'll be here for you! Have a Bright Side Day!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Christina and staff were very professional and friendly. Very clean and relaxing hotel. Very helpful within the last month while booking and changing information for this trip. Thank you for the great customer service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Nothing brings a brighter and bigger smile to our faces than knowing how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at La Quinta Mission at West McAllen. Your feedback serves as a daily fuel that keeps us going and I'll make sure to share it with the team. We take delight in your recognition for our hotel's cleanliness and relaxing environment. Please know that you have a home away from home here with us and don't be a stranger whenever you're back in town, we're just a call away! Thanks so much for your considerate comments and we hope to see you all again soon!

Here for you,

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We stayed in a king suite that included a sofa sleeper. I have no complaints on the room. The air conditioner worked great. The free breakfast was awesome! It may have been the best free hotel breakfast I've ever had. My daughter enjoyed the pool. My dog also stayed at the hotel and we didn't have any issues. The location of the hotel was great and close to all the places we wanted to go. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

It's so pleasing to hear back from you! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent stay with us, the team will be ecstatic knowing how much you and your beautiful family enjoyed their stay with us. We're glad you all enjoyed our complimentary amenities from the pool to the breakfast. Whenever you all are back in town, don't hesitate to give us a call and we'll be here for you! We wish you all a most blessed day and can't wait to see you again soon!