All reviewsfront desklocation is excellentmorning breakfastgreat roompool areai highly recommend this hotelgreat hotelnext morninglqgmfreewaycleanlinesselevator
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Everything about my stay at this LQ was great - was nice to arrive to a 'happy hour' & food so I didn't have to go out, wifi worked great, business center printer worked well. I really needed to have my last night in the US be productive before driving to Mexico. This property has its act together. Staff very nice & helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Nothing means more to the team than knowing how much our guests' enjoy their stays with us. I can't wait to share your wonderful comments with the staff, I know they will be overjoyed. We're so happy to hear you found our WI-FI and staff great and were able to make it in for our complimentary happy hour. Don't think twice when you are back in town, just give us a ring and we'll be here for you and we'll make sure to set you up in your favorite room as well. Thanks so much again and we can't wait to host you back here at La Quinta Mission at West Mcallen!

Blessed Holidays,

Reviewed October 19, 2017

The bed very fresh look ,the enviroment clean , the breakfast real good, perfect view,the elevator up and down quick ,everything very clean the rooms plenty space with all acomodations very handy the bed very comfy and clean very comfortable place the food real good ,I love it the staff very kind from the beginning to end unforgettable place,thanks

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

It's so wonderful to hear back from you, please know how much it was a pleasure and honor to have hosted you! Thanks so very much for taking the time to drop us some lines, they truly go a long way here and I can't wait to share them with the team. We're so happy to know how much you enjoyed our accommodations from the inside out, the breakfast is also something we try to do our best, thanks for noticing.

Don't forget that you have a home away from home right here with us at La Quinta Mission at West McAllen. And when you are back in the area, just give us a ring and we'll be here for you!

Your Friends,

& Bright Side Team

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Every time I need to go to the Rio Grande Valley I have stayed in this hotel. It is very clean, well located and with excelente service. Hot breakfast is good. It has very good optios for shopping and dining.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your feedback, it truly go a long way here and I can't wait to share it with the staff. We're so happy to hear how much you enjoy our hotel accommodations, service and breakfast. Nothing means more to us than guest satisfaction. We hope to see you again sooner than later! And if you need help with anything, just give us a call and we'll be here for you.

Thanks again,

Reviewed August 27, 2017

The hotel was clean and the staff was awesome. Treated us with great customer service and they were ready to assist us in any way possible. This was a last minute booking due to hurricane Harvey. Our experience at LQ was a wonderful one and will definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

It was truly an honor and a pleasure to have had the opportunity to host you and your beautiful family. Nothing means more to us here at La Quinta Mission at West McAllen then hearing back from our valued guests. Your consideration in taking the time to leave us your feedback truly goes so far here and I can't wait to share it with the team. Thank you so much for finding our hotel clean with great customer service. And don't think twice whenever you want to come back down, just give us a ring and we'll make sure to set you up in your favorite room! Thanks again for your time and and we hope to see you sooner than later. May God bless you and your family!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

I was so skeptical about staying here because it wasn't too expensive. But when I got here everything looked so clean and new! I absolutely loved it! I would stay here again. I don't travel much because of hotels so that's saying a lot.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OGIHtls, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Your kind words and consideration really mean the world to us. We appreciate you taking the time to drop us some lines and I will most definitely share them with the staff, I know they'll be overjoyed in hearing how you found our hotel clean and new looking. Thank you so much for giving us your time and consideration. Please know that once you come to La Quinta you are now family. And if you ever need any assistance from creating a reservation or pricing, don't hesitate to give us a ring and we'll be here for you! Have a Bright Side Day!