See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 9, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
racheal d, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Montgomery/ Lake Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I had a good experience, the staff was very diligent when I ask for room facilities. the breakfast was good. If you love the lake as I do you will like this place, it has a nice view of lake Conroe not to mention how close is from shopping and dinning places.

Thanks a Lot!!

Room Tip: second floor 218 and up, these rooms are facing the lake and got great views!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
racheal d, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Montgomery/ Lake Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

thank you for staying with us and giving us your feedback. we look forward to see you again and serving you even better.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I had one towel in my room, women need two towels. The bathroom was not cleaned very well, but I survived! Also doesn't lake front mean I should see a lake in front of my room. Didn't matter it was pouring and tornado warnings. I was happy to have a room. But really, I need two towels! The lady at the desk was very nice, she helped me when I was freakin about the tornado warning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I am sorry about your experience and would like to apologize to you on be half of the management and staff of the motel. I will look into this and address your concerns accordingly.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Nice big rooms with bathtubs! Breakfast consists of biscuits and gravy, sausage patties, waffles, cinnamon rolls, toast, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, coffee and juice! Cute pool and sufficient parking. Washer and dryer usage and low prices! Right across from Lake Conroe!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
racheal d, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Montgomery/ Lake Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017