US$59
US$128
US$120
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

South Shore Harbour Resort and Conference Center(League City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$119
US$112
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
All reviewsspace centergreat locationsplash paddirectly across the streetcourtyard by marriotttypical courtyardnice hotelclear lakerestaurants in walking distancefree weightsroom was cleangreat place to staysofa bedbooked this hotelstayed here for nightsoutdoor poolking room
Reviewed April 24, 2017

We stayed here right before visiting NASA and the location was ideal. You can see NASA from the hotel. The rooms, we clean and large. Hotel staff was courteous, but did not excel like some do. Other than the Starbucks onsite, the hotel was lacking food items that other full service hotels have. For the rate we paid through Price Line, this hotel was a steal, but know that it is not a 5 star hotel, it is a Courtyard Marriot. It will suffice for most travelers. Lives up to the mid range Courtyard Marriot standard.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed similar to me,
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Kristin A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Dear zpalm,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the Houston Clear Lake area. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us make changes and improvements. We have shared your comments with our executive team.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very nice and clean in a very convenient location. The man who checked us into our room was very helpful.

My only complaint was when I went down to the bistro to order a drink I ordered a white wine and the bartender asked me at least 3 different times which wine I wanted. They only serve about 7-10 different wines. Even after asking me she not only gave me the wrong wine, but it was a red wine. I blew it off and drank it anyway but when I went to pay the bartender started to ask how my wine was which I replied that it was nice but I preferred white. She then said she had never had wine before and didn't know what it tasted like. This irritated me because someone that clearly does not know the product they are selling just gave me something I didn't want only because they didn't know the difference. Please train bistro staff better on products behind the bistro/bar area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Kristin A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Dear Alyssa R,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experience in the Bistro. It is through our guest's comments that we are able to make changes and improvements. It was great to hear that you found the hotel to be nice and clean. We would love the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in room 228 a basic king room, very clean. Cool view of the patio below. Big clean bathrooms and comfortable beds. Starbucks is served here so that's always a plus.
Only problem there was a bartender working that didn't know how to bartend. I ordered a white wine and got red and then she told me she's never had wine before. Maybe some more training because the alcohol selection isn't big at all. Still wonderful stay and nice staff.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear CVaughanH,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent visit to the Courtyard Houston Clear Lake. We greatly appreciate your comments as they allow us to make adjustments and improvements. It is great to hear that you found the room to have a good view as well as big, clean bathroom. We would love to see you again if you return to the area.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is across the street from the NASA space center and an easy walk. The hotel is in top shape, clean and has comfortable rooms. The staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. We had a drink and sandwiches at the lobby bar/restaurant with reasonably priced selections, tasty food and good service. Would definitely recommend this hotel and we'd stay here again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Kristin A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear Jean E,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the Houston Clear Lake area. It is great to hear that you found the location convenient and that the rooms were clean. We have an amazing team that enjoys exceeding our guest expectations. We would love to see you again.

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time at the Courtyard.

Close to Kemah and great seafood

Breakfast at Bon Appétit in walking distance.

Great staff!

Will definitely stay there for next cruise.

Pappa's Seafood is within 10 minutes.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doug B

Dear Doug B,

Thank you for writing about your experience at the Courtyard Houston Clear Lake. We always enjoy getting feedback on our guest experiences. I hope you enjoyed Kemah and Pappa's Seafood.

Best regards,